chapter 3

After checking out and leaving the hotel the two rode a taxi to the Prime studio condo located at shang salcedo place, Makati.

The apartment that he rented has a length of 36sqm, a kitchen, a bathroom and one bedroom.

He rented that apartment for thirty thousand per month, then went
back to prime studio to get Kenji's requirements for their marriage like PSA birth certificate, certificate of no marriage etc....

Without those things it is impossible to obtain a married certificate especially if their country has a lot of requirements needed before you can finally get married so Kenji already made a lot of preparation to propose to Gillian and got married together.

He even has the money to buy their engagement ring worth forty eight thousand pesos but now that he was going to marry Haruki he should give him the best and forget about his ex-girlfriend so he should let Haruki decide on what he wants to do about the things that Gillian left later on his apartment.

He can't say that he already love Haruki but he was sure that feelings could be cultivated specially leaving together.

Sitting inside the taxi again, there next destination was the Fernandez home to get Haruki's requirements needed for them to get married.

"When did you prefer all of those requirements?" Kenji gently asked while holding the hand of Haruki.

"Well I just preferred because of my instincts so that's when it's needed I don't need to wait for months to get it." Haruki honestly answered while leaning his head to Kenji.

"So all this time you have been waiting for me." Kenji gently whispered looking at Haruki.

Haruki didn't speak he just leaned his head on Kenji's shoulder and fell asleep.

Seeing it, Kenji didn't disturb him anymore because he knows that Haruki still felt exhausted from what happened to them last night.

His girlfriend Gillian, no it should be his ex girlfriend now, she started to change when they finally graduated and have there own job maybe it was because of how people see the society now.

Gillian reason for breaking up with him was all about his lack of financial so she conclude that he couldn't give the things she wants.

How could she say that when everything she asked would always be given to her to the point that he always works overtime and looks for a part time job.

His wages from his past job was around fifty thousand per month and all those money would be given to Gillian for her needs but what he got in return would be his cold and indifferent towards him.

He quit his stable job to work as a freelancer so that he could hold his time and to earn more money.

For seven months now he already earned three million pesos but he only earned that big sum of money because of being sleepless everyday to get a lot of projects.

He persisted for being sleepless for the past seven months so that he could surprise Gillian but in the end she already planned to break up.

He will not blame her for her reason of breaking up, after all everyone has the right to decide what kind of life they wanted to have.

Let's all be realistic because in today's society without money even if you are handsome no one will want to marry you.

Not like back then even if you are poor as long as you are sincere and hardworking a lot of people would be willing to be with you but now everything changed women or men become realistic and materialistic so instead of being mad about her, he will just work hard and give his family a good life.

As everyone say the greatest revenge is being successful with the accompaniment of the right person besides you.

Now all feeling for Gillian should go to nothingness and welcome the new one who will accompany him to the trials of life.

Well maybe he was very lucky at least he got Haruki who was much better than Gillian in terms of everything.

........................

Seeing that Haruki finally moved, Kenji gently said: "Are you awake?"

"Yes...." Haruki drowsily said.

"Why did you grow your hair into a long hair? Isn't uncomfortable?" Kenji gently asked while touching the hair of Haruki.

"I thought you would like it if I have long hair like my sister." Haruki answered looking at Kenji.

Kenji chuckled seeing the cute appearance of Haruki then he gently said: "Fool, for me no matter how you look I would always love it."

"Then let's go to a barber shop first to cut my hair and make it shorter because it was really uncomfortable and a hassle to take care of it." Haruki said while pouting his lips.

"Okay whatever my wife wants I will always obey." Kenji gently said dotingly looking at the cute action of Haruki.

Haruki blushed hearing the sweet words of Kenji, he felt warm in his heart because he knows why Kenji was trying to imply to him that the one he wanted to marry wasn't his sister but him the twin brother of his sister.

...............................

Haruki and Gillian weren't close at all even though they were twins because when they were ten years old their parents divorced for the reason that their she-male father cheated on their male father and remarried that man who was a close friend of Oliver who has a high position in one of the renowned financial companies here in the Philippines.

Haruki chooses to follow his dad while Gillian chooses to follow his she-male father named George for the reason that her daddy has much better life than their dad who has no work at that time but Oliver Fernandez chooses to run a small bakery shop which has a lot of branches now.

Having bakery shops around the Philippines they finally left a good life without worrying what to eat everyday not like before when the one who always held their money was George.

After earning a huge sum of money Oliver decided to buy the five Bedroom house and lot located in makati magdalena street metro manila that has 1000sqm for one hundred and fifty million pesos which is now where they are living instead of renting again and again.

That house should have a price of two hundred million but because the one who sold it was one of the close relatives of Oliver so they gave him a big discount because they're moving to Canada that's how Oliver took a big loan from the bank to buy that house and finally paid his loan from the bank three years ago.

Oliver chose to become strong and raised his son who chose to accompany him instead of being succumbed by sadness because of the betrayal of his wife and his close friend.

..............................

They first went to the Fernandez house and changed for simple clothes then the two decided to go to a barber shop then proceed to a shop that sells wedding suits.

After coming out of a clothes shop Haruki had a fade haircut and he was completely himself now wearing a formal white suit like him for their marriage photos.

In front of the marriage bureau, when the two got off the taxi, they saw a she-male wearing  a suit waiting for them.

The she-male name was Richard Cruz, he is the best friend of Haruki since highschool who was currently working in the marriage bureau.

"That's my best friend Richard Cruz." Haruki gently whispered then he walked towards Richard and sincerely said: "I'm sorry we were late."

"That's okay." Richard gently said while he also hugged his best friend then he noticed that Kenji was also here so he said: "Hello Kenji."

"Hello but how did you know me?" Kenji confusingly asked because he never met him before.

"Ask your brother-in-law by the way best where is your soon to be husband? I thought you were going to get married today?" Richard asked while looking around if his best friend's soon to be husband was just late.