Part 25: The Brothers

"Sh-sh-shut it-t...." Hero muttered, still latched to the beam.

"Never," you smugly replied.

'The thing that I am confused about, is how do you have Herobrine's powers, Child?' Slender asked.

"Long story, but I'll tell you it if you want me to," you responded.

'Please do,'

"Okay, here it goes... After Steve 'killed' Hero, but really just shoved him out of the world and into mine, Steve thought I would love him or something because he did what all stupid guys do, 'show his dominance'. He went really crazy after I refused to accept the fact that I was pretty much wiped from existence on Earth cause Hero was the only one who could bring me back home. Notch finally noticed after about a week in real time that there was a living being in his game, and being the annoying person he is, he didn't even bother to bring me out. Even though HE SO OBVIOUSLY COULD HAVE 'CAUSE HE STARTED TO SCREAM AT HERO IN THE GAME. And turned me to code. Somehow. I guess the only coding he could have used that would not kill me or actually wipe me from existence, was Hero's. No flashlight eyes though. So yeah, that pretty much explains it,"

'Oh. Well, I shall get to calling the other Creepypastas. You two should get going,'

Hero dropped down from the beam. "Yeah. We'll get a move on. Then I'll show (Y/N) who's the scariest,"

"Sure ya will," you said.

Hero growled.

You gave a sinister grin. "Well, hurry up. I still don't know how to go between worlds,"

You grabbed Hero's hand and poked him until he gave a sigh and teleported off.

When you got to the palace, everything was pretty much empty. Except for Moe, Bob, and Slendy's brothers.

"Wait a second... What are all of YOU doing here?!" you nearly screamed.

'Oh! We got the message first! It helps being Slender's brothers! So he mentioned you guys are having a bit of trouble with a man named Steve?' Trenderman replied with his usual annoyingly over happy tone.

"But why does HE have to be here!?" You threw your arms in the direction Offenderman was standing at. He stopped inching toward you immediately.

Hero grabbed your shoulders protectively. "I agree,"

"He just follows us everywhere. Would you like a muffin? I made them myself just for the occasion," Tenderman said, pulling out a platter with chocolate muffins on it.

"Ooh! Muffin!" You exclaimed, grabbing a muffin, "Thanks!"

"My pleasure,"

"I asked for Creepypastas... Not a creepo, a butler, an overly excited fashionista, and a top hat wearing, polka dot infested version of Slender with a face..." Hero muttered.

Hero pulled you closer to him as Offenderman continued his creeping toward you. Hero growled like a dog protecting its bone.

"Hey! I heard that!" Splendorman said, obviously not understanding what Hero said until just then.