Ch 589

"I think there is a clear difference between whether a song exists as a complete work in itself or as part of a larger narrative, i.e., comprehensive content. And the OST is the latter."

Nod.

"So last night, I rewatched all of Season 1 of 'Room of Dreams and Hopes' and prepared to produce the OST! I want to tell you I didn't waste my time off!"

While others were pouring down a bowl of rice with pork belly kimchi stew and egg rolls, I stared at the guy who had barely taken a bite as he said that.

"Ravin."

"yes?"

"I'm happy now."

"yes!"

That's it then, he was released from prison! Last night, Kim Rae-bin, who won the game and dramatically escaped the hotel hell room, became the embodiment of passion and workaholicism. It seems that his body and head were recharged after isolation from composing and forced rest, but it appears to be overcharged, as if he had been doped. Look at those eyes flashing.

"What I can say without hesitation is, I am fully prepared to engage in work right now... ."

"I know but eat."

"Yes!"

Okay. What remains is what you eat. Also, how is this rice that has been torn apart?

-Again.-Ahh, Park Moon-dae's eleventh challenge!-Ohhhhh!!! Brother, you win!

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I was assigned the cooking duty, which I won by drawing lots five times, and doing things like memorising nursery rhymes while dancing to the rhythm. Only then did I get my money's worth.

"The person who feeds is the guardian."

"My brother deserves my filial piety."

"OK."

After that night two days ago when Bae Se-jin and I pursued a radical meeting. Fortunately, the production team didn't say anything. This means, improvements on Testa's environment began immediately from the next day. It was quite fun to receive the favourable treatment as if Testa was winning, naturally and not awkwardly in terms of composition. I was planning to set up a next meeting to tell them to behave well if they got noticed.

'I guess I don't have to schedule a second interview.'

If I had gone that far, it would have been a loss. Anyway, Raebin Kim, who excitedly helped with the dishes, took out his beloved laptop, stamped his feet, and sat down in the work room.

"Then... Can we start?"

"Okay."

The last task given to us in this eventful entertainment show, the main task.– This is the OST composition for Season 2!After naturally reacting in the style of 'I had no idea in the world' and 'a tester who was shocked once again by the twist in this entertainment show', we finally sat down as a whole, including Kim Rae-bin, and started discussing the song.

'Here, we finally systematically show how we compose music, appealing to our professionalism and unique fun... '

'I should have done it.'

Well, to put it in writing, the steps are simple.- Step 1; Research.

"First, shall we look at the BGM and OSTs used in last season?"

"Yes!"

The track list for Season 1 was revealed.There were  lot's of BGM that had strong and heavy beats that created tension.Even in emotionally charged scenes, the solemn or plaintive melody fell into a monotonous tone.