CH 590

The day Testa's entertainment training camp ends. We delivered the Doll Hunter OST as quickly as possible on time, and then burned it down as entertainment on the last day."And, 'If the current testa wins, filming will end immediately'... Wow!"

 "If we win, I can get off work right away!"

"Oooooh!"I left work on time and spent my time playing various games.'Beat Testa!'If we surpassed the highest score in the game we played on entertainment shows in the past, we were off work. We also played PPL games for food, clothing, and shelter in between games, but these also turned into wholesome joint games, such as jumping into a hot spring and finding balls with food ingredients written on them. What... Although in some ways it is less wholesome.

"This... I'm sure the fans will like it."

"huh."

Well, there will be demand in another sense.'Anyway, the overall composition is good.'

In the first half, it shows the suffering Testa and lowers the hurdle with popularity through traditional variety entertainment, and in the second half, it starts to compose seriously and appeals by showing professionalism.

And in the end, it ended so that you could watch it with a smile without thinking again.

"It was fun!"

"I had no regrets~"

The initial haggardness of 'I won't leave the production crew alone' disappeared, and Testa happily made it home from work before the sun set.-no!The feeling of leaving work after leaving the producer screaming that it ended too early was great.It ended refreshingly.

'The level of completion must be good.'

I drew a picture in my head and estimated the profit I would make from this entertainment show, which is currently being aired to great acclaim, when suddenly, Kim Rae-bin, who accessed the Internet saying, 'I want to look for reviews on the existing OSTs of The Doll Hunter,' was the first to accidentally come across the reaction to this entertainment show. Popular articles about the Testa variety show are coming up one after another. However, he says that the person who clicked on the posts was quite surprised.

"... !!"

I can't believe our entertainment staff is being criticised after all the praise!"... So, I think the production crew and the person in charge of the CM song will be in trouble."

"That's right!"

Raebin Kim nodded his head vigorously. I also nodded.

"okay."

"... ... ."

I knew it.

"ah... "Aren't you surprised?"

"Amazing."

It's a lie.'Why would you be surprised by something so obvious?'In the first place, writer Ryu Seo-rin's specialty was creating people who would curse and making viewers overly immersed in them. They probably structured it in a very subtle way, so they got criticised and tried to make it all topical. This means that it was something that was intentionally brought upon oneself.

"You could completely remove it from editing, but if you look at the fact that you didn't do it, it means you had a good idea."

"But... ."

Still, Kim Rae-bin's expression did not brighten much. She seems to be concerned.If that's the case.

"Let me check it out."