1

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the massive pain in my head.
'This damn Tequila' I thought to myself.
I closed my eyes again because the sun was way too bright right now.

I laid there with my eyes closed when I suddenly realized that I wasn't alone in bed and then I realized that it wasn't even my bed.

I opened my eyes in shock, slowly turned around.
Lando Norris laid next to me sleeping. The blanket barely covered him and I had free sight on his naked chest.

I couldn't even remember how I got here. Not even that we talked or something. I remembered going to the club with Lily and Oscar to celebrate the end of the season. I danced and drank a lot but that's all I remembered.

I shook my head in disbelief. I liked parties and stuff but I usually didn't end up in someone else's bed without any memories.

I must've been in a good mood yesterday, I thought while getting dressed quickly.
A few minutes later I left the hotel room. Thank god I stayed in the same hotel so I just had to find my room.

I closed the door to my room behind me and took a deep breath. No way this happened. Oscar even warned me of his colleagues and I still managed to end up in one of their beds.

That's just not me. Normally I can hold my liquor pretty well. I also had my expectations what my choice of men regarded since I'm a quite well known model for some big brands so I can't just fuck around.

I got some work done before I went out to meet Lily in a nearby cafe.
"Hey" I sighed, still drained from the hangover.

"Hey Em. On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad is it?"
She asked, holding back her laughter.

"Yeah it's all funny I know. It a solid 7 by now. Do you know what happened yesterday? It's a blurry mess in my head and thinking about it makes my headache worse."

"Aight I'll tell you if you tell me who you spend the night with" I just nodded. "You said you want to have fun so you only drank shots. I saw you making out with someone shortly after and then you disappeared."

"Promise me you won't laugh..It was Lando"
I whispered so nobody could hear.

"Lando? As in Lando Norris? British F1 driver? Are you kidding me?"
And then she started laughing SO loud.

"Okay that's fair. I deserve that. I just hope he doesn't remember, too. I snuck out before he woke up."

"Nah girl that's so funny. I'm sorry. You even snuck out? Do you at least remember if it was good?"

"There are some..memory snippets. I suppose it was but that doesn't matter. I remembered a few things earlier today so I might be able to remember all of it at some point."

"Okay then. I won't tell anyone don't worry. Or wait. What about Oscar?"

"NO LILY. It's his goddamn teammate. He just can't find out. Oscar spends a lot time with him. The chance of him spilling it are not that small you know."

"Alright you're right Em."
She laughed.

"I'm having a shoot later this evening so I need to look like myself again by then"

"Good luck with that."

"Hey come on. I know it's bad, but is it that bad?"

"Do you want me to be honest? Yes."

"I'll get going then. It's an important one so I don't know. Maybe I'll work out? Or take a swim? Maybe both that should do it"
I packed my stuff and hugged her goodbye.

"Let's meet up in the Uk again soon babe"

"Yeah let's do that. Oscar and I will make a short stop before summer break so what about that?"

"Yeah that's perfect. Love ya"
I left with that and went back to my hotel.

—————————————————————
A/n: hello and welcome to my first story on here. If you haven't noticed by now, English is not my first language but I'm trying to get everything right so excuse any mistakes please.
99% of the time I'm not satisfied with the outcome of a chapter so I kindly take any advice or suggestions.
Hope you enjoy it <3