Chapter 47

In Ayuttaya..

Pov

King Korn is laying down on the bed.. Suddenly.. Kim then approach him and kneel in front of Korn and ask.. 'Father.. How are you feeling hmm?' Korn smile weakly while looking at Kim and reply back.. 'Im getting old son.. Korn then cough again and again.. Korn then say..' If anything happens to me later on, Phi Thankhun will become the new King.. You must get ready Kim Kimhan.. Be careful of Big and Time... 'Kim nod slowly and say..' Father.. Please think about your self first.. Im really worry about you.. '
Korn then say..' I've heard that.. Vegas and Porsche already married.. 'Kim feel shock and ask..' W.. What?'Korn touch Kim's cheek gently and reply back..' Yes son.. Vegas and Porsche already married in Chiangmai.. There's a bird flying to me just now.. Dont forget.. Your father have an ability to understand animals.. 'Kim then ask..' How is Porsche, Father? 'Korn then say...' Porsche is fine.. You will become an uncle.. 'Kim then ask..' Uncle? What do you mean? 'Suddenly, there's a voice coming from behind and answer back..' Porsche is pregnant with Vegas's baby, Kim Kimhan.. 'Kim suddenly feels his world change immediately.. Thankhun rub Kim' s shoulder and say.. 'You need to forget about Porsche.. He already happy with Vegas..' Korn cough again and again then say.. 'Son.. Please take care of your self when you are away.. I can't be there for you, Thankhun..' Thankun nod and help Korn to drink a water.. Kim then get up and leave Korn's chamber.. Thankhun sigh heavily and say.. 'I knew this would happen..'

Kim then walk outside and bump with Tem.. Tem frown and ask.. 'Where are you going?' Kim then reply back.. 'I will go to Chiangmai.. Vegas and Porsche already married and now Porsche is pregnant.. I didn't believe in Vegas..' Tem pull Kim and say.. 'They just married Kim.. Are you already out of your mind or something? Let them have a peaceful life in Chiangmai..' Kim then reply back.. 'But.. Vegas isn't suitable for Porsche..' Kim roll his eyes and look away.. Tem chuckle and ask.. 'So, are you going to say that you are suitable enough for Porsche? Is that so Kim Kimhan?' Kim sigh heavily and reply back.. 'To be honest.. I feel betrayed..' Tem then reply back.. 'Just because Porsche didn't tell you anything.. Its doesn't mean it's have to be this way.. Porsche didn't want you to have a heart break because of this matter.. That's why he rather keep quiet.. Do you understand now?Come on.. Let's go inside..' Kim then follow Tem from behind.. Suddenly Time appear out of nowhere and say..' I must report this matter to Phi Big.. 'Time then walk towards Big's residence and see Big is practice with his archery.. Big then ask..' What brings you here?'Time then say..' Congratulations to you phi Big.. You will become an uncle.. Porsche is pregnant.. 'Big then reply back while shooting the arrow..' Im not interested.. Why you need to tell me about it? That wolf dog already married to that servant.. That means, Vegas won't return to Ayuttaya anymore.. We must work together.. Those stupid King will die anytime soon.. It will be easier for us to attack Crown Prince Thankhun's residence.. Time then say.. 'Wow.. Its so brilliant! Your idea is so brilliant!' Big ignore Time and continue to practice..

Meanwhile in Chiangmai..

Porsche pov..

Porsche wake up as he feels Vegas's fingers is on his face.. Porsche smile at his husband and ask.. 'What are you doing hmm?' Porsche kiss Vegas's fingers softly and look at him.. Vegas smile and reply back.. 'Nothing.. sweetheart..' Porsche then ask.. 'Am I that beautiful until you stare at me like that?'
Porsche moan slowly as he feels Vegas's hands suddenly massages his junior gently.. Porsche then say.. 'Aaaah.. Aaaah.. Aaaah.. sweetheart....' Vegas smirk and hide his head under the blanket and gently lick Porsche's junior.. Porsche stroke Vegas's head and moan louder... Porsche then say.. 'Mmmhh.. my husband.. Oooh...' Vegas continue to lick Porsche's hole and bite it a little.. Porsche then see Vegas put his legs on his shoulder again and slowly thrust him.. Vegas thrust Porsche slowly and say.. 'I can't control myself sweetheart.. Im sorry..' Porsche smile and stroke Vegas's cheek gently.. Vegas release it inside of Porsche and carry Porsche into the bathroom and put Porsche into the bathtub.. Vegas then change the water temperature into warm and let the water pour..

Vegas then get into the bathtub and sit behind Porsche slowly.. Vegas put Porsche's head near his chest.. Vegas put his hand on Porsche's stomach and noticed the bump started to show even Porsche's pregnancy is still new.. Porsche look at Vegas and kiss his lips softly.. Vegas then say.. 'I love you sweetheart.. I love you so much..' Porsche then kiss Vegas's lips deeply and hug his neck.. Vegas then deepen their kiss.. After 10 minutes later.. Vegas and Porsche come out from the bathroom and see there's a new outfits on the bed.. Vegas and Porsche then wear their outfits.. Porsche then walk towards the window and open it.. Porsche close his eyes as he feels a soft wind.. Vegas hug Porsche from behind and rub Porsche's stomach gently and look at the sky.. Vegas then ask.. 'Do you miss Ayuttaya hmm?' Porsche smile then reply back.. 'I miss Damiwon... I want to work in Damiwon again..' Vegas slowly turn Porsche towards him and kiss his forehead gently.. Vegas then say.. 'Your pregnancy is still new sweetheart.. You are 1 month pregnant.. but.. did you notice there's a tiny bump? Porsche shake his head gently and look at his husband.. Vegas chuckle and bring Porsche to him and say..' Let's go to the Palace.. 'Porsche nod slowly and follow Vegas to the Palace..

As they arrives..Macau and Porchay run towards Vegas and Porsche then give them a warm tight hug.. Vegas then ask..' What are you two doing here?! Are you both alright?! 'Concubine Kang sigh slowly reply back..' Both of them are fine, son.. Don't worry too much.. You should worry about Porsche and the baby.. 'Macau feel shock and ask..' Phi! Is it true?! 'Porchay hug Porsche and say..' Congratulations phi! 'Porsche smile shyly and say..' You both should have a baby too.. Then, they can grow up together and play together.. 'Vegas stroke Porsche's head gently and say..' Come on.. Let's go into the Palace.. 'Macau nod and take Porchay to go into the Palace along with Vegas and Porsche.. Concubine Kang smile at them and walk into the Palace..