𝟑𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Target votes: 500

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in my room

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in my room. Actually Arhaan's room.

I felt a light grip on my palm and looked down to see a hand holding it. I instantly sat up when I saw Arhaan sitting on a chair with his head lying on my bed.

"You could sleep beside me." I muttered looking around.

"I'm coming!" I heard Reyansh entering with a glass of milk in his hand.

"Is this for me?" I asked as he forwarded the glass to me and he nodded. "No, you drink this first." Entered Shaurya with another glass in his hand.

"Is it..." I looked at it in horror. "Yeap, It's turmeric milk. Mummy always gave this to me whenever I was unwell." I looked at both of them in confusion.

Why is the third one always late?

"No! His mother's remedies are also as dangerous as his mother herself." And I managed to not laugh at this.

Shaurya gave Neil a death stare. "You didn't brought anything for me?" I asked. "I gave them both the idea to give you something for drink when you wake up." He said confidently running a hand over his hair.

"Keep them both on the table, I'll drink it after sometime." I mumbled turning back to Arhaan. "Arhaan" I lightly nudged him when Reyansh signed me to stop.

"He just fell asleep half an hour ago, let him sleep for sometime." I glanced again at Arhaan. "Then help me carry him to the bed then." I said forwarding my hands to hold him when Shaurya shouted stopping me.

"We will do it, you've got wound." I nodded sitting back straight as Reyansh and Shaurya pulled him to the bed.

"Bhabhi!" I turned to Neil. "If you need anything, call these two servants. Till then.." He leaned down to my level. "Enjoy with your husband." He said with a grin before running out and I grabbed a diary from the bedside table, hitting him directly on the back of his head.

I should've became a shooter

Shaurya and Reyansh also followed him.

I sighed turning back to Arhaan and gasped finding him staring at me. "You just scared me to death." I muttered sitting back again. "I'm sorry." And my eyes lit in realisation.

I decided so much about what-what I'm gonna do to him and now when it's the time, I forgot it completely?

"You're not forgiven." I said standing up from the bed and felt a sudden charge of pain in my back. I slightly lifted my tshirt to find my back in wound dressing. I suddenly noticed my clothes.

"Where are you going?" I turned to him, ignoring his question. "I wasn't wearing this!" I exclaimed holding the tip of my t-shirt and pajama.

"Yes, you weren't." He answered rubbing his eyes. "I mean why am I in another clothes?" Actually I should've said how.