Warning/Disclaimer

CONTENT WARING! The following fanfic contains:
-Cannibalism
-Gore/violence/descriptions of torture and mutilation
-Psychological torture
-Terrorist attacks
-A fair amount of death and descriptions of dead ponies
-Scenes/mentions of child abuse (verbal and physical)
-Possible curse words
(I might've missed a few but I'll add them as the fic goes on)

Ok, so I should probably explain what this is supposed to be. This is my own unofficial continuation of The Muffins Saga, or as I've dubbed it, Pastries: My Muffins Saga Ending. The Muffins Saga was a MLP: FIM fanfiction written by Reitanna Seishin back in 2013, before going on permanent hiatus in 2017. However, Reitanna has mentioned before that she wanted to continue the series, and even had nine chapters planned before she suddenly went inactive towards the end of 2023. Five of these chapters even had official titles on the Muffins Wiki.

Since the Muffins saga holds a special place in my heart as one of my favorite MLP fanfictions (in spite of the many flaws surrounding the plot and the hopefully unintentional ableism surrounding Derpy), I wanted to make my own ending of the series based off what Reitanna likely would've done while adding my own share of headcanons. I currently have no idea how many chapters I have planned, but I do have at least two different endings planned based off what Reitanna has said in the past surrounding an ending to the series.

Due to Reitanna getting into controversy for transphobia and fetishizing a lot of things that shouldn't be fetishized (I.E. gay men, incest, and even teens), it needs to be stated right now that I do not support the actions of Reitanna Seishin. I'm only making this because I likely would've gone insane if I never saw any kind of ending to the series.

Anyways, sit back and relax as I finish The Muffins Saga.