Part 6

the story takes an unexpected turn as Danaya, the Earth princess, finds herself injured and transported to the human world after a fierce battle. Disoriented and separated from her sisters, she wanders through the human realm, unaware of her true identity and the existence of her father, Enuo, who is the king of the Ice Kingdom and an angel.

As fate would have it, Enuo, seeking answers about his past and his connection to Danaya, ventures into the human world. In a serendipitous encounter, Enuo comes across Danaya and recognizes her as his daughter, despite her lack of knowledge about her lineage.

The reunion between Danaya and Enuo is both joyous and bittersweet. Danaya learns about her royal heritage and the truth about her father, who she had never known before. Enuo, filled with regret for not being present in Danaya's life, embraces his newfound role as a father and guides her through the complexities of their shared world.

Together, Danaya and Enuo embark on a journey of self-discovery and reconciliation. Danaya learns to harness her powers as an Earth princess and finds solace in her connection to her father. Enuo, in turn, finds redemption and purpose in his role as a loving parent.