Mental Illness

Third Person POV

You have been ill. Not the same type of illness that you have had for the longest time, but a different illness that has taken over your body. It wasn't pain, but it was heartache. You felt as if something was missing from your life, but you couldn't get it back. You knew Rin was missing and it hurt you so much. Apparently, just as Shio had said, you have been acting differently. You didn't notice as much, but all you would do was scream and cry all day for Rin to come home. It was almost like you've gone through a change that no one wanted to. Two months it has been. You forgot to call him everyday like you used to, and it worried everyone.

Shio has been completely silent though the whole thing, and he even slept in your bed with you to try to get you to stop crying. You didn't understand anything at the moment, and since Hikaru had to go to work, it made it even harder for Shio. But after a while, Hikaru decided to call up all of his friends, to see if they knew were Rin went. It was a hard search for him. Even the police got involved and he was filed as missing since no one knows his current whereabouts.

But it was maybe close to the end of the second month, when your friends decided to come over. Haruka was included in the pack. But it was only Sosuke, Haruka, and Makoto.
__________________________
"Y/N?" Sosuke says quietly as he walked into the room you were laying down in. Shio was curled up next to you, his eyes open. They had small circles around them since he hasn't been sleeping.

When you heard Sosukes voice, tears almost immediately filled your eyes, as if you were expecting it to be Rin. Sosuke appears and sat down on the floor. He sighed. "I can't believe Rin would just leave you like this.." He raised a hand up and gently pet your c/h hair. "I'm sure he will come back.. I know he will.." He mumbled softly and you began crying softly.

Nothing went straight in your head anymore. It was all too much for you to handle. But even though it has been two months, no one knew exactly what Rin had been doing.. No one wanted to know..
___________________________
Rin's POV

I didn't know where I was.. I woke up in a weird house, and my whole body felt as if it was violated. I was naked in a bed, and when I looked around, two guys laid next to me. My mind wanted to panic but I couldn't find the strength to scream, yell, or make any type of noise, nor movement. However, after a hour or so of me laying there, someone bursts through the door.

"There they are..!" Someone shouted. The two men next to me bolted up and looked terrified, while I could only give the men a gaze of confusion.

The men looked like police officers, and they held guns to the two guys next to me. Someone else, knelt down in front of me and smiled. "I believe you're Rin Matsuoka correct?"

I nodded slowly and stared at the man. His hair was silver and he had red eyes. It was almost like it was out of a movie, but he was speaking to me. He continued with the soft words of, "Y/N has been waiting for you." As soon as I heard that name, I suddenly came to a realization. Why did I run away?

*time skip*

I rode in the police car with a warm blanket wrapped around me. The silver haired man was driving me to Hikaru's house. He told me it would take a while to get there because I was so far out of Iwatobi. However before that, he stopped at a hospital for me and told me I have been raped.. I don't remember anything of the occurrence. The last thing I remember.. I can't even remember much.. my mind was in a haze and if I try to remember something it makes my head hurt even more. Why.. why did I leave F/N in the first place..?