Prologue

It was the evening after Rhaellia was proclaimed Princess of Dragonstone and Heir to the Iron Throne. King Viserys Targaryen, First of his name, the Lord Hand Otto Hightower, Lord Lyonel Strong, Lord Corlys Velaryon, and the rest of the lords in the small council were having an emergency meeting about how the crime rate in King's Landing has risen since Daemon's exile. The Princesses Rhaellia, and Rhaenys Targaryen, as well as Alicent Hightower, were in their respective chambers. Lord Larys Strong and Ser Harwin Strong were somewhere in King's landing. Prince Daemon Targaryen was on Dragonstone, sulking about not being heir any more and his banishment. Lord Rickon Stark and his youngest brother, Richard Stark, were discussing the time they would be leaving the next morning for Winterfell, in one of the guest chambers in Kings Landing.

Suddenly a bright light appeared and disappeared with the King, the Lord Hand, Lord Lyonel Strong, Lord Corlys Velaryon, the Princesses Rhaellia and Rhaenys Targaryen as well Alicent Hightower, Lord Larys Strong and Ser Harwin Strong, the Prince Daemon Targaryen, Lord Rickon Stark and his youngest brother, Richard Stark.

~~🔥🔥~~🔥🔥~~🔥🔥~~🔥🔥~~

It was a normal evening in the Great Hall, a week after the start of term. The Great Hall at Hogwarts was bustling with activity as students and teachers gathered for supper. The hall was decorated with seasonal decorations. Students sat at their respective tables, chatting about their summer and enjoying their meals. Teachers sat at the staff table, enjoying their supper as well as discussing the next day's events. When suddenly a bright light appeared from the ceiling between the teacher's table and the four house tables, and a group of people fell out of it, crashing onto each other.

"GET OFF ME!" yelled an older-looking man with white-silver hair with a golden crown in his hand that he picked up from the ground. Once everyone stood up, everyone except one looked around the room with confusion written all over their faces. "Where are we?" asked a man with the same white-silver hair but just longer.

Professor McGonagall was about to answer the man when Mattheo Riddle shouted from the Slytherin table, "RHAELLIA!!!"

"Princess Rhaellia, do you know these people?" asked a man with brown short hair and a beard who stood to the right of the man with shoulder-length white-silver hair with a golden crown on top his head." Yes", Rhaellia answered in a mere whisper.

"I command to know who you are. How did you get here? and why do you have one of my students?!" demanded Professor Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts. "How DARE you command us, ME! I'M A KING! You can't command me!" shouted the man with the golden crown. Once he said that the great hall burst into shouts of protest and disbelief.

"ENOUGH!!" shouted a male voice.

A man appeared from thin air. "I brought you here", he said. "And where is here exactly, and where are my children?" asked a man with a dark skin tone and white-silver dreadlocks. "You all are at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the school where Rhaellia went to. Your children are fine, no one will know that you are missing because time has been frozen." the mysterious man answered. "FROZEN!" exclaimed someone in the great hall, and once again the hall burst out in screams.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Rhaellia.

"Thank you," the man said."Who are you, if I may ask, and why have you brought them here?" asked Professor McGonagall. "I am Belerion, God of death and the Underworld, and I brought them here so that you all can watch the life of Princess Rhaellia Targaryen or Rhaellia Blackfyre as you all know her. Her life has become a tragedy because of decisions made by her father and mainly because of the influence the hand has on the King, many innocent people have died in the crossfire of the dance of the dragons." said the man. "I'm sure it can't be that bad, and I most certainly don't influence his grace." countered the man presumed to be. "Oh shut up, we all know that you are a snake and a cun..." the man with long white-silver hair was cut off by Rhaellia who said, "Could you all stop arguing so we can get this over with and go home, I don't have the energy for this."

"Of course, everyone from the seven kingdoms, please introduce yourselves."

"King Viserys Targaryen"

"Otto Hightower"

"Alicent Hightower"

"Corlys Velaryon"

"Princess Rhaenys"

"Lord Rickon Stark"

"Richard Stark"

"Larys Strong"

"Lyonel Strong"

"Harwin Strong"

"Daemon Targaryen"

"Princess Rhaellia Targaryen" she said looking down, avoiding eye contact as she stood next to Daemon.

"Dude are you sure these people aren't related to you, Theodore Nott asked Draco Malfoy quietly. "If they were Rhaellia would be too and she would have told us if we were," answered Draco.

"Alright, now that the introductions are over, I have made rooms available for you, and we'll get started in the morning. Goodnight." with that he disappeared. "Alright, I um I guess we should all go to bed then," said Rhaellia awkwardly and left to one of the rooms that was provided for them before anyone could say anything. After a long moment of silence, everyone left to go to bed.