Mind reader - Theodore Nott (Smuff)

A little fluffy a little smutty i call this smuff

Also he's so fine i literally cannot deal.

Kinks/Warnings: first time, multiple orgasms, rough but also slow and sweet, 🐱🍽️, etc.

I guess i should start from the beginning and not where Theodore fucking Nott had me pushed up against the wall making out with me.

Well, it all started in potions class.

It was now my 5th year at Hogwarts and man, had it been a roller coaster.

I lost my parents, i lost my best friend, i lost my boyfriend and i was all alone.

Oh, and did i mention that it happened all in one fucking year?

You can thank the dark lord for that.

But i guess it doesn't matter, because i was an advanced student now.

I put all my anger into learning everything there was to learn about spells, potions, you name it.

And i did, i knew almost everything there was to know.

Oh yeah, but i still can't cast a patronus.

Maybe, it was due to the fact that my parents died, my best friend died and the fact that i lost my boyfriend due to him cheating on me with Ginny fucking Weasley.

Yeah, i was dating Harry potter.

So, tell me how the hell i am sitting in potions class daydreaming about Theodore fucking Nott?

Maybe it was because of those dreamy blue eyes, but you couldn't get him out of your head.

You were in the same house and everything, but he never paid any attention to you.

He hung out with Draco, Mattheo, and Blaise all the time.

He was hardly ever alone, always having someone near him.

But you kinda liked that about him, plus he didn't give a shit about what everyone thought about him.

You got snapped back to reality when snape called your name from his desk.

"Yes sir?" You replied, not hearing anything he said.

"Can you tell me what the exstimulo potion does?" Snape raised an eyebrow, probably knowing you weren't listening.

But luckily, you knew what the potion did.

"It boosts the spell power of the wizard or witch that drinks it." You explained with a smile.

It was a really easy potion to make and learn, and it was also a beginners question.

Snape stared at you for a minute before going back to teaching.

You noticed from the corner of your eye that Theo was staring at you, smirking and nodding his head.

You didn't know what he found amusing, but would probably ask after class.

So, you went back to daydreaming, this time the thoughts got dirtier.

You couldn't help but look over at Theo, noticing he was still staring at you.

You didn't know why he was staring but honestly you didn't mind at all.

After class, you collected your things but as you stood back up, you hit someone standing behind you.

"I'm so sorry-" You turned around to apologize, seeing as it was Theo.

You looked up at him, noticing how he seemed amused with something.