1. NEW JOURNEY

Author's Pov:

4 Years Ago
(Yuvaan's Age:24
Esha's Age:22
When they get married)

The sound of the ankle is making a jingling sound, and a girl is sitting in front of her mirror, cursing her fate. Yes, she is getting married to someone whom she knows nothing about him and met only once in summer camp and spent some time together just for seven days and knows about him a little bit. At that time she didn't know that destiny will have some other plans .

The maroon-colored subtle Wedding lehenga, the maroon and golden bangles on her hand, the jewellery she wore, everything reminds her that she is getting away from her mother, her brother, and her family. She didn't want this marriage in the first place, but it's her mother's wish to get her married, not knowing that this marriage is planned by both families to save their precious daughter and son and, mainly to save their reputation and business deal.

 She didn't want this marriage in the first place, but it's her mother's wish to get her married, not knowing that this marriage is planned by both families to save their precious daughter and son and, mainly to save their reputation and business ...

(HER OUTFIT)

On the other side, a man is pacing
around his room with a worried face. Yes, he is the groom and getting married today. He doesn't want this marriage .He doesn't know much about his to-be wife as he met only once in a summer camp and knows her a little bit as his mother and her mother are best friends. He is getting irritated as he remembers how he threatened the girl whom he is about to get married to, to decline this alliance, but she said yes to this alliance but he didn't know she said yes, for her family or certainly for her mother.

Their engagement was done a week ago, and two days ago the sangeet and mehndi took place. Yesterday, the haldi function was celebrated with only a small gathering of close relatives.

Both Yuvaan and Esha are not ready for this marriage. They did not speak one word to each other after the day they met, when Yuvaan threatened her to say no to this alliance.

 They did not speak one word to each other after the day they met, when Yuvaan threatened her to say no to this alliance

I sat in my room, and the door opened. My mother entered, her eyes filled with emotion as she pressed her finger to the back of my ear to ward off any evil eyes. "My daughter looks so beautiful. I'm going to miss you, mera bacchha (my child)." I fought back tears, blinking rapidly to keep them at bay. After hearing my mother's words, the floodgates opened, and I burst into tears.