highschool experiences

not proof read

y/n pov
a couple hours later hannah and i we're watching little women on my laptop on her bed. she seemed kind of out of it today and i understood the feeling so we sat in silence.

"guys can you come on a walk with me" ellie said walking in it was almost 11pm. "i need to think and i cant pace my room any longer without ripping my hair out and i don't want to walk alone and brooklyns sleeping" she explained further.

we both agreed as hannah slid her crocs on and i found a pair of slip ons. i didnt réalise this entailed sneaking out of the house but it didn't bother me.

ellie had her own music and so did hannah, i didn't think to bring anything but hannah noticed and passed me an airpod.
the song waiting room was playing.

we walked in a line along the dark streets the light only illuminating a couple meters. i had this sinking feeling in my chest but it's probably just because i don't know this area.

all of a sudden ellie kicked a rubbish bin over and sat on the concrete. like this was normal hannah sat down beside her looking at the stars. quickly i joined them on the ground feeling my body relax into the ground.

"i'm just so done" ellie said throwing her hands over her face. "liam isn't even the only guy who tried shit, there's others boys at school i haven't even told brooklyn about and i don't know what to do anymore"

"you can't help that your beautiful ellie, it's those sick cunts who can't restrain themselves, you shouldn't have to do anything" hannah said wrapping her arms around the younger teen.

"who is it at school" i asked gently.
"jackson in your grade most of the time, but there's also lucas, william and daniel in my grade" my jaw tightened at jackson's name.

"do you have any teachers you can talk to about this" hannah asked and she shrugged.
"i mean my drama teachers really nice but i doubt she would care"

"miss king?" ellie nodded and i gave her a small smile as we all got up talking about how to bring it up.

it's disgusting they get not punishment for this.
-----------------------------

it was the next day at lunch when jackson was bothering me again. after last night my hate for him has only increased. i was about to go meet ellie at the drama room actually

"if it isnt orphan annie" he said shoving me harshly again. real original.
i smacked my face on the locker sliding down them in pain. hes just getting stronger and t
rougher.

dahlia wasnt here as she had to stay in for a detention. "wheres your girlfriend to save you" he laughed as he bumped me into the lockers once i had stood up again. jackson and his friend walked away and i stood back up my head pounding.

"hey y/l/n" someone came up to me, i thought it was dahlia but realized it was her brother hayden. "shit thats bruising" he said holding my head before grabbing my arm to lead me to the nurse? maybe? i cant tell where we're going

"how did this happen?" the nurse asked as she put some cloth on my head.

"some boys in her grade shoved her into lockers" hayden answered before i could lie.

"y/n?" the nurse said making sure i responded so she knew i didnt have a concussion. "what are their names"

"doesnt matter, im okay" i got up from the seat.

"sit" dahlia said walking in. hayden mustve texted her. "now"

i sat on the bed again causing the nurse to laugh. "well i think you okay, here's some ice, no running around and take it easy in class" she warned before sending us off. i thanked hayden and he left as dahlia slipped her hand into mine.