𝗖𝗛.𝟴 • 𝗪𝗢𝗪, 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬?

apr

apr.21 - 8:52am  :  the apartment  :  Aichi - Japan 

21 - 8:52am  :  the apartment  :  Aichi - Japan 

For about 2 months, Matteo and Y/n followed the same routine, over and over. Wake up, go to school, actually participate in school, and get back home around 6. The duo was lazily lounging in their apartment, watching movies that didn't even exist back in 2020 and catching up will all the events that have happened in the 160 years they've moved forward. That was until Matteo asks the girl sitting beside him a question. "Hey Yu, do we have school today?" He was answered with silence before the e/c eyed girl finally speaks up. "Uhm.. Yeah I think, too late now." She shrugs as Matteo immediately agrees. 

"No school? Watching movies all day? Hanging out with you of all people? Sounds like a dream come true, my love." After his words, Matteo immediately receives a light smack to the shoulder, only doing enough damage to make him giggle. "So what do you wanna' do today? I'm pretty sure laying around our painfully boring apartment isn't something you would want to do." The sapphire eyed boy says as Y/n immediately perks up.

"Want to go shopping? In the few months we've been here, our apartment's still boring as hell. Why not decorate it?" The h/c haired girl asks as Matteo jumps to his feet, a grin spreading over his pale skin. The boy immediately agrees as he runs to his room to get dressed, Y/n lazily standing up and walking to her room as well.

It didn't take long to throw together an outfit. Some dark blue sweatpants, a black and white shirt with a random design on it, a light grey jacket, and some black high-tops. 'Cute and simple.' The e/c eyed girl smiled at her outfit choice before putting her hair in a low bun and walking out of her room to see Matteo wearing something similar. Some dark grey sweatpants, a holographic t-shirt, and a pair of black sneakers.

"Matteo, grab your jacket. It's gonna' be cold and I'm not giving you mine." Y/n says as she walks to the kitchen to grab her wallet filled with 10's and 20's that all belong to Hawks. "Oh c'mon, it won't be that cold." The boy dismisses as he grabs his wallet as well and walks out the door with a lazy Y/n following behind him.