8. we knew

The car horns made the parents alert. Maybe, the kids are finally here. It took them really long. Taehyung reached the airport at 6, and is getting back at 11. The party was going on but the ones who held it were no where in sight. It was long forgotten. Anxiety had took it's best over Yunhee.

Neither Taehyung's nor Jungkook's phone could be reached. Hyun had already sent dozens of his bodyguards to checkout whether the duo are in some problem, but thankfully Taehyung was back. They waited for them to come inside.

Good 5 minutes it took Taehyung, to be seen at the door in a disheveld state. Hairs messy, the jacket wore earlier ditched, eyes red and puffy, seems like he has cried alot.

What possibly could have happened that ended up making Taehyung look like a madman?

Is it because of Jungkook?

First move was made by Jaehwa, who took steady steps towards Taehyung and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Look, Tae. We can explai-"

"Who was Junghyun?" The question was asked by Taehyung in a rage, cutting Jaehwa's words.

It only added fuel to the fire when anyone of them didn't answered the question asked by Taehyung.

"Who was he?" He whisper-yelled looking dead into Jaehwa's eyes with so much exasperation. He felt hurt, betrayed. He needed answers.

Who was the love of his life?

"FUCKING ANSWER ME, MR. JEON!" Taehyung screamed at the person standing in front of him. His voice was demanding.

Taehyung couldn't process what he was doing, all thing he needed right now were answers to all of his questions. He can't live anymore with people who are hiding things from him.

"He was our son, Taehyung." Jaehwa stated, with eyes shut close, making Taehyung stumble in shock. He couldn't believe his ears at the moment. It felt like he would fall unconscious any moment.

Why did Hyun and Iseul hid this big truth from him?

Was it because he's not their biological son?

Why did they do this to him?

Taehyung wiped the tears that fell from his eyes, furiously. And went to where Hyun and Iseul were standing. His steps were slow and eyes showing hurt. Iseul couldn't see her son looking like this. Tears fell from her eyes, irresistibly.

Taehyung went there and stood in front of his parents, who once loved him alot. Well, they still do, but he doesn't believes.

"Tae baby, Look at you, honey. Let's go to your room and talk there, okay? Please" Iseul pleaded, with her hands on either side of Taehyung's arms, looking at her son with so much concern.

She had already lost her first son, can't lose another.

Iseul held his palm, trying to lead him to the room.

"Why?" She was stopped hearing Taehyung's voice. Everyone looked at him with uncertainty.

"Yeah?" Iseul calmed her racing heart, and asked Taehyung what he meant with a small smile lingering over her lips.

"Why did you do this? Why didn't you tell me anything?" Taehyung asked, with hurt eyes. He couldn't hold the pain, his heart was bleeding.

If Junghyun was a park and Jungkook is Jeon then how comes they got the same face? Why they look the same?

Jaehwa held Yunhee's hand tightly when they saw Jungkook at the doorstep, head hung low. He came and positioned there with everyone.

"It's time, Jaehwa." Yunhee said and looked at Jaehwa and Jungkook for the last time and headed towards the trio standing in the living room.