Thigh riding |JUNGKOOK

“Look at that pussy.” Jungkook praised, licking his lips as he watched you rub yourself on his thigh.

The more you grinded on his muscular thigh the wetter you got. You could feel the stickiness coating his jeans.

“Doesn’t that feel nice?” Jungkook cupped your face before pressing his lips against yours.

You moaned as you kissed him back, biting down on his lip. Your pussy throbbed with anticipation as he moved his hands to your thighs. You began to grind faster and faster on his thigh, becoming needier and needier the closer you got to your climax.

His hand slapped down against your pussy. The loud smack making you jump.

You cried out in pleasure, your hips grinding against his hand. Your thighs squeezed around his hand. You could feel your juices dripping out of you and onto his lap. Another smack against your sensitive part caused you to welp, your mouth dropping open.

Jungkook pulled back from your kiss, smiling at your state. Your face was flushed , your eyes dilated and glossed over. You panted with a small smile on your lips.

You continued to rub your pussy against his thigh, feeling his fingers move closer and closer to your clit.

Another hard slap against your pussy made your eyes flutter close as your muscles tightened. You whined, your hips moving faster and faster.

The next smack sent you over the edge. You let out a loud cry as your body began to shake, your juices dripping down onto his thigh.

You opened your eyes to see him smiling at you. He rubbed your pussy softly, feeling the wetness before he pulled you into another kiss.

credits to badbtssmut on tumblr