𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬

{ 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 . . . 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 . . . }

. . 𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 . . .

. . [/// ] 𝟮𝟬%

. . [///// ] 𝟰𝟱%

. . [//////// ]𝟳𝟬%

. . [////////// ] 𝟵𝟱%

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 !

. . 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 . . .

________________________

M/n squinted his dark fuschia eyes as he walked into a bar full of drug dealers and shady people , dressed as a fake bartender with slicked back black hair .

He was dressed in a male bunny outfit with bunny ears to top it off . His face had his signature red eyeliner and light pink lip tint .

His low-lidded eyes made it look even more seductive for other people .

Many men were attracted to him as more and more people came over to the bar he was at .

"Hey there , cutie~ wanna spend a night with me ?"

"You look beautiful , darling~"

"Come with me , and we'll have so much fun~"

'I feel a bit too overwhelmed . . .' M/n thought in his mind but still maintained his smile for his sake .

Suddenly , a different voice caught his attention .

"How about me , dear ~?"

A sultry and deep voice caught his attention . M/n turns to face the direction the sound came from .

He sees a tall guy with an open shirt , loosely hanging pants like he just got done doing something , and tons of hickey were littering his neck and chest .

"Sure~ what's your name ?" M/n replies .

"Konawa Kitsu ."

M/n gives a fake closed eye smile and nods while gesturing the man to follow him to a secluded area .

They both reached the place as M/n lets the man slam his back onto the wall .

Kitsu , being the unknown male , then gets closer to M/n as he licked his lips .

M/n lowers his head , his smiling expression changing into one with sinister intention .

Kitsu wraps his arm around the 5'9" male , whose head was still low .

"Y'know , why are you so quiet , darling ?" Kitsu asked before M/n looked up at him with dead eyes .

"Lights out ."

𝖶𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖧

𝖪𝖱𝖠𝖪

𝖡𝖠𝖬

M/n's left leg kicked the man's crotch before sending a uppercut towards Kitsu's jaw .

Then , he grabs him by the neck and uses 'Information Exchange' on him .

After a minute , M/n gains the desired information and lets go of Kitsu as he is knocked out cold .

Dragging him across the andesite floor , he makes a gun from his ability , walks back outside to the main area , and shoots the disco ball .