YOUR LOVE WINS

# A𝗧LA !
❪ 𝒛𝒖𝒌𝒐 ╱ 𝒇𝒆𝒎! 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓/𝒐𝒄 ❫
THE BANISHED PRINCE AND THE WANDERER.

❝ Run away from the world, run on
Go to the end with me, my lover
Will it be a bad ending for us two, gone astray? ❞

❪ at that night, your presence has invaded my peace, your voice destroyed me slowly, in my deep loneliness you found a way to fill the gap

❪ at that night, your presence has invaded my peace, your voice destroyed me slowly, in my deep loneliness you found a way to fill the gap. You held me tight like im a shattering ball of glass and your smile ease my aching heart like i didn't try to kill you many times as your love conquers all. ━ zuko ❫

#SYPNOSIS !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The burning glow of the sun's stifling heat moistens your long sleeves as sweat builds up like liquid diamonds dripping in your gold-sunkissed skin. The air hung heavy as your boots stomped the liquid mud of the rice field. She hunched over to reach while her calloused hands gently plucked the greenery plant as she placed it with her bare hands on the muddy soil.

The village echoed with the joyous laughter of children playing with sticks, their carefree spirits dancing with the soft breeze. Her eyes flickered at their figures as their laughter smiles, and teasing gazes with one another━ you felt envy tugging strings on your stomach.

A profound ache in your stomach may be from an empty appetite as having no breakfast yet, but from having to ponder over and over how she forgot her memories. She was left to wonder what had gotten into her past recollections as she fled into the barren fields with her forgotten yesterdays.

The rhythm of the wind as footsteps on the bare land begin to louden as a tall brazen grazed over to hover your figure, " you should take a rest, leave the rest to us. " an old voice caught your fleeting mind. His figure imposed your shorter figure as he handed over a sandwich and offered for your dirty hands to take it.

" Thank you. " A smile grazes your lips as your eyes gaze at the man's figure as you wipe your dirty hands on your pants and bow to the elderly as you accept the sandwich with your half-assed-cleaned hands.

As if her past were written on a book as the pages were demolished and torn, never be found again, left to be a mystery and annals of time. Her days end up reaping, harvesting, and helping the farmers. In the tapestry of fate, her existence was slowly vanishing━ not physically, but her soul inside was slowly dying like an old flame weakens on the cold snowy ice.

Her gaze lingered on the distant village as she looked upward at the blue sky wondering in her mind if her destiny in the world would ever change. Would she finally remember her distant memories of her eluded past? 

" Winter is coming soon, I should better have a good season this year. I feel it. " As her stomach grumbles as a sigh escapes her dry lips, " On second thought, maybe that's my guts wanting food. " As she bites on the sandwich that was given to her. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

* ⊹ ˚ . 𝒁𝑼𝑲𝑶
❪ dallas liu, zuko ₊˚༢࿐

 𝒁𝑼𝑲𝑶❪ dallas liu, zuko  ₊˚༢࿐

⊹ ˚ . ! What you old gasbags talking about!?
·.⌇ 𝘇𝘂𝘇𝘂

* ⊹ ˚ . 𝑱𝑰-𝑨𝑯
❪ yourself, any face claim ₊˚༢࿐

 𝑱𝑰-𝑨𝑯❪ yourself, any face claim ₊˚༢࿐

⊹ ˚ . ! If you're talking about family problems, i got none cause i got none.
·.⌇ 𝐣𝐢𝐣𝐢

𓄹𓈒𓍢 ★ ┊ NOTES ₊˚

        𖥔 ݁𖥔 ݁𖥔 ݁ 𓈒 contains 𓍯 fluff, crack, sprinkles of orig scenes from the og series, slowburn.
                       — 🎙 contents : it wil be mixed from the live action and the og series, the controversies about sokka not being a sexist in the fewer ep makes me question everything, so if the live action does not include sokka being a sexist well, i would still write him being a sexist ITS HIS CHARACTER and his character development. would write it when the live action drops so i can add my twist and the twist of live action and og series. 

— 🎙will start at jan 23, 2024