DO I SMELL /CHILDHOOD TRAUMA/?

They groan simultaneously as Vince fully seats himself, bottoming out on Rody. It feels so hot, everything is so hot, and Rody struggles to find breath in a room full of oxygen. He feels like he's stuck in a bubble that doesn't quite feel real. 

Panting heavily, Vince begins trying to get themselves into a rhythm, though somewhat mismatched, and Rody tries his best to follow along. He isn't used to this, isn't used to feeling so close. Not just to Vince, but to anyone. Whenever he and Manon get anywhere near this, it always felt... So cold. So numb. No nothing. Now, though, all Rody could do was /feel/. 

One inhaled as the other let out their breath, their patterns all over the place. They were ready for each other, though, and as Vince caught Rody's eye, who responded with a nod, the raventte lifted himself off of the red head's length that was snaked up inside him. Rody whimpered for a moment at the loss of sensation around his cock, and tried to buck his hips up to gain back the feeling. 

As he did so, Vince quickly lowered himself back, both their movements meeting each other. Rody groaned, but he stilled as he heard Vince let out a stuttered moan. Load and from somewhere deep in his throat. He didn't say a word about it, though. He just stayed still in wait for Vince to make the next advancing move. 

Said man went on as though nothing had happened, once again pulling himself up until only the tip of Rody's arousal was in him, so far Rody thought for a moment that he was going to pull out entirely, before slamming his hips back down and taking in the whole saft once more. 

In response, along with a gutteral moan, Rody bucked his hips up hard, grabbing for Vince waist for stability as he slammed up again, yearning for sensation. Vince felt so hot and warm and safe, and Rody drank in the feeling. His rough actions made his rection slide slightly deeper into Vince, hitting somehwer the dark haired man was unprepared for that pulled a louder, high pitched moan from his lips. He stuttered for a moment, wavering momentarily and reflexively pressing his palmsto Rody's chest to balance himself. 

"Careful!" he hissed, though it was shaky. 

Rody tried, he did, but Vince just felt so good. So addicting. He rolled his hips a little slower, but still making steady movements into Vince. The man, now steady once more, began lifting himself up in time with the red head so he could drop back down and grind himself against and then ride his employee. 

They soon had a steady pace set, which slowly picked up the pace as they kept moving. An array of sounds were on a constant from Rody mouth, while Vince's sounds were more occasional and controlled, attempting to keep his composure even as it quickly frayed. Rody attempted to conceal his face at one point, embarrassed at his own noises and the sight he assumed his face must look, but I between pants Vince cupped the underside of his face and forced Rody to look up. 

Groaning as the large girth of Rody bounced in and out of him, Vince breathed out: "Je veux voir ton joli visage pendant que tu me baises, mon amour~" *I want to see your pretty face as you fuck me*

Rody moaned as his balls slapped against Vince's ass. "Fuck-" 

It felt as though Vince was only trying to aggrivate the situation, as he half-grinned at the flush that overtook Rody at his words and began speeding up his pace at the same time. A cacophony of sounds were escaping the seal of Rody's lips, blending with the groans and moans from the chef riding him. As well as that, the lewd, loud sound of skin slapping skin as Vince bounced himself up and down Rody's dick filled the room with their 'noises', but both were too horny and in the moment to care about any neighbours hearing them. 

Vince was trying his best to keep his composure, something he did alot and especially in front of employees, but as he felt Rody's cock finally slam into that one place that made it feel like he could transcend universes he felt the final thread snap on his fraying equanimity.