Chapter 18: Trouble at Sea

Layer

The sound equipment shattering could be heard from the 'Master's lab. The man burst inside slamming the door open.

"What the heck are you doing?" the man gawking at the destruction and blood stains everywhere.

"How could they have escape?" the 'Master' yelled at the man making him flinch.

"Who?" The man asked, realizing too late, the answer was obvious.

"Who do you think!" the 'Master' roared, "The Ice Queen companions."

"How could the escape." The man asked, cautiously stepped forward.

"The Queen used her powers to break out and escaped in a boat." The 'Master' said in a frighteningly low tone.

"In a boat?" the man asked confused.

"Yes a boat." The 'Master' yelled knocking him out of dreamland.

"Well in that case you're lucky." The man snickered. The 'Master' did not speak but eyed interested.

"What do you mean?" the 'Master asked in his usual harass voice.

"He is there along with The Man of War" the man snickered. The 'Master smiled his evil smile and then both of them laughed, there problem was over.

GALLEON

The group made their way through the calm oceans towards Arendale. Elsa sighed, gazing at the horizon.

She could not get the nagging feeling out, that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked walking up to her.

"Nothing" Elsa replied in her usual reserved tone, but the distress was quite obvious to Jack.

"It doesn't sound like nothing."

"I just-" Elsa stopped, glancing at the vast sea between them and Arendale. "I'm just wondering what Anna would be doing right now."

"Probably worried sick" Jack said trying to cheer her up.

"I'm sorry." Jack blurted out, when he glanced at the frown adorning her beautiful face.

"Don't be" She replied with a small but genuine smile.

"You've been helping me ever since I met you" she comforted, locking her cerulean eyes with his icy blue. There stomach fluttered, heart beat accelerated. They leaned in, face only inches apart.

They snapped back into reality when they heard a loud bang from there left. A portion of the ship was blown apart, the debris almost crushing the two, if not for the sailor shoving them aside. They got up, Jack pulling Elsa to her feet. Once he was sure she was okay, they raced off to the Royal Quarters. Eugene and Rapunzel met them near the entrance to the hall. Eugene asked in a worried tone, "What the heck is going on?"

"We-were be-being attacked." The Captain stammered, catching his breath and without another word Eugene went out yelling, "MAN THE CANNONS!"

As Eugene was giving orders outside, Elsa told Rapunzel and Jack, "You guys stay here, okay?"

Jack in Rapunzel starred at her in disbelief.

"And what about you?" Jack yelled.

"I'm going to help Eugene defend the ship." Elsa said as she turned around but stopped when Jack voiced in shock, "How?" Elsa turned around, the 'you serious' look on her face creating an icicle floating above her palm. As she started leaving the room she heard Jack's faint Oh but stopped short when he announced, "I'm coming with you."