2nd Selection

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TEAM Z
6
|
3
TEAM V

WITH A SCORE OF 6 TO 3, TEAM Z OF BUILDING 5 WINS THE MATCH

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Screaming his soul out, Ryo's pupils finally returned to normal from their contracted state. Turning around and looking back at the field, he suddenly got dizzy. He found himself leaning back after feeling his legs gave up on him.

"We seriously need to have a talk about your mental state."

Coming in clutch Venom prevented Ryo from falling on his rear. Straighting his posture, Ryo was able to look at the field without any interruptions this time.

"... What a nice view."

Strikers from Team V scattered on his left and right, most of them on the ground not daring to look up. Walking in a slow pace between them, he looked down on them while they were at their lowest.

Ryo's circuit between the defeated opponents was cut short when a hand made contact with his back. A flash of red hair from the side made it clear who was it. He couldn't grasp what Chigiri said couse of more and more players grouping around him and cheering loudly.

"Hey Reo... Losing after giving your all... It feels frustrating..."

Nagi said, his glaze returning to the one of bored. But deep inside his heart he felt something he never did and never wanted to feel. He didn't like it.

Briefly taking one more peek at the state he left the enemy players in, Ryo's lips turned upward gently and let out a soft scoff. The delightful bliss he felt when scoring or the sometimes unbearable pain has made him think while walking surrounded by his teammates.

Is that what it feels like to play on a higher level? That's why everyone plays football? Couse of the bliss and pain? Becouse if that's the truth, then the world of football has gained another star in the hiding.

____________________________________

Sipping on his cup of coffe, Ego stared at Ryo's form in the corridor. He spoke to soon and got fumbled, not expecting something from nothing really did made him wanna draw out more from this player. Copying other's weapons and use it on it's own... How egoistical.

"Team V. I hoped you would push him more...Eh. I'll take that as my fault. Maybe playing against them will bring out his ego... 'Anomaly' you really are mysterious."

One of the monitors flashed and displayed a clip of Ryo collapsing and choking and the one when he kept repeating the same word. Ego's non-existent serious face disappeared, he grabed his tablet and wrote a note.

'Hire a psychologist.'

____________________________________

"Where did thats fighting spirit of yours go Raichi?"

Receiving continuous heavy breathing as a response, Ryo looked to see Raichi ready to just about pass out. He wasn't the only one though. Every member of Team Z was feeling the same or even worse than Raichi.