𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

My life was already a mess, now this Porsche guy made it worse

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My life was already a mess, now this Porsche guy made it worse.

“Azara, darling.” Nova screamed.

“You don't need a mic nova, my ears will bleed, why are you screaming?” I asked her.

“Azara, didn't you see the group.”

“Nope.” I replied.

“Our juniors will be conducting farewell for us by next month and also, we can perform anything we want.” No sounds interesting.

“What’s so interesting about that?”

“Azara, you are definitely not a woman of words.”

“Stop irritating me Nova, if you aren't interested in telling me what happened then go from here, leave me alone for sometime.” I shouted.

“Azara, what's wrong?”

“Nothing, tell me what were you about to tell?” I mumbled.

“Do you remember telling us we will do a group dance during our farewell.”

“I remember Nova, but I'm sorry to say, I'm not coming.” 

“I think you need some time, I'll talk to you later.”

“Nova — I called her before she left.

“What?”

“I'm moving in with my mom by this evening.”

“You told me it's by next week, but why so early.”

“I don't know, maa texted me telling she is picking me and I have no option.”

“Okay, but make sure not to mess and get into trouble, I'm always there for you.” No said, giving me a warm hug. The hug is all I needed. No one knows what happened and what's happening in my life other than Nova.

“You are the strongest person I ever saw Azara, you deserve every bit of love and happiness.”

I heard from nova, I just nodded.

“I'll leave now, take some time for yourself and get back to the posting area soon.”

“Yeah, I'll come soon, don't worry.” I replied to her.

It's lunch break, usually we eat lunch together at the hospital canteen, as usual filling our plates we settle down to eat.

“Nova, I have a hot topic to talk about.” Atlas grabbed our attention.

“What is it?” Nova's voice sounds with a lot of excitement and happiness. Because as everyone knows she is an open dictionary.

“It's about the currently sensational person of our university.” Atlas whispered.

“It's Mr.Jeon right.” Nova whispered back.

“Yeah.”

“Spill everything you know.” Nova whispered again.