For Core Readers

Hey there,

Yes, I know. It's been a while since I actually wrote a full-on author's note between chapters. But alas, here we are. If you're reading this, then I want you to know that I truly appreciate you for your support thus far. Whether you just stumbled on this story or you've been following me for a while, maybe even a few years. I want you to know how grateful I am for your constant support here on Wattpad.

Lately, I've been thinking hard and long about my journey as a writer. As you all know, I do not earn from any of the stories that you've read here on the platform. I truly love writing and, to be honest, there were times I thought about taking down my stories and looking for a way to monetize them. But then I remembered I was once a reader like you, here on Wattpad, scrolling to find good stories. And the best part is they were free. I didn't have any way to pay for stories or support writers, even if I wanted to.

I want you all to have access to my stories for free. However, I would truly appreciate it if you want to support me as a writer. There are a few of you who support me on Patreon to view exclusive book-related content. A few months ago, I announced that I would be unable to continue posting content there for a while. But, now I'm super excited to be getting back to it.

 But, now I'm super excited to be getting back to it

A B O U T   P A T R E O N

For those who are not aware of what Patreon is - it is a platform for creators to offer exclusive and other sorts of content you don't get on other platforms. For me, I want to create a space for everyone where we talk about things from books to real life while figuring life out one story (fiction or real) at a time.

W H A T   T O   E X P E C T

Whether you're a reader or writer, I want to get to know you beyond the screen and talk about the stories I write, the ones you write, or the ones we get to read together. Life is already hard and it's the people around us that make it easier to live. You'll get to meet people with the same interests and going through hardships, and we get to do life together, chat daily, and go from strangers to friends.

Who knows, I might end up writing an entire story based on a plotline we all create - it's something I've thought of doing for a while.

C O M M U N I T Y

There are three communities on my Patreon to which you can choose to subscribe: Coffee & Sips, Love & Ships, and Dreams & Scripts.  These communities vary in price and perks which you can check out. Join anyone you can afford and remember that you can unsubscribe anytime you like. I understand if you can't and I appreciate you for sticking around this far. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

For those who choose to offer their support, I am extremely grateful. Thank you so much for making this journey worth the time. I am truly truly, from the bottom of my heart, thankful. Whatever I earn from Patreon will go to creating more music for you. I can't stop thinking about all the songs I've written for Broken that I want to put out for you guys.

One last thanks to my Patrons for sticking around this long. You can become a member here (Direct link to Patreon --->)

And finally, let's get back to the story.

Lots of Love & Thanks,
Jane.