CHAPTER V "Working Students"

Jia Hao quickly found his way according to the directions he received in the dean's office, in fact it was not difficult to get there after all the student residence only had seven rooms in total.

Because the students of the primary Spiritual Teacher Academy were all comparatively young, in order to better supervise them together, every year the students lived together in a large dormitory.

Each year's Nuoding Primary Spiritual Master Academy students were only about forty people.

The lower three floors of the dormitory building had seven large student dormitories, and each dormitory had a teacher in charge.

Room seven among these seven student dormitories was a comparatively unusual place.

The circumstances were also very different: it was a place especially for working students.

After all, the academy was not a charity, and although the tuition for working students was reduced, the treatment could not be as good as that of ordinary students.

Room seven was also the only mixed-age dorm, so no matter what grade or age, all working students lived here.

Just as Jia Hao reached the door of room seven, he could hear loud noises from inside.

The door was open, however he did not enter immediately since as he remembers in the original work, Tang San encountered a fight as he entered.

In fact Jia Hao knew the reason why this was happening, rather than a tradition of the working student dormitory it is more about the other students looking down on the working students.

So they perform this ritual to strengthen the cohesion of the group, it is the same principle that weak animals choose a leader to defend themselves from predators, so the leader must have his position firm, otherwise problems will occur from within and would fall apart.

However, although Jia Hao knows this, it does not mean that he supports him but he will not criticize him either after all he is strong now, so it is not necessary, but if he were in his situation and did not have the system perhaps he would make the same choice.

Well this depends on the position one is in.

Well, this depends on the position one is in. But the main thing was that he didn't want to fight, in the first place he didn't want to be the so-called leader of the room, it was something very tedious in his opinion and it didn't give him any sense of accomplishment to do this, after all his strength is there, just like that. his mental age, so he wouldn't feel very good about abusing boys who don't even have their first spirit ring.

Furthermore, a month ago when he learned that he could gain enhancement and copy points by creating violent emotions in spiritual masters, he realized that to create this type of strong emotions he had to learn from his traveling predecessors and follow their example and that It's pretend!! Cough* cough* after all spiritual teachers are not as easy to surprise as ordinary people, so he came up with the idea of playing the pig that eats the tiger 🐯.

Basically hiding his strength and then exploding with impressive strength astonishing everyone, in fact he already started this plan since he came to Noghting City, hiding his appearance and hiding his strength, not even Tang San knew about Jia Hao's change.

For this reason, he did not deny what the academy gatekeeper said. After all, it is better to use this weak worker student template to grow in the early stage and break out in the middle and high stage.

Of course he will do this not only because it is beneficial at this stage but also because it is great! There is nothing better than those scenes where the protagonist is humiliated and then reverses the situation with a slap in the face.