then

"But milk chocolate is way better than-"

"We are getting dark chocolate, end of discussion" he cut me off.

We were at the store doing groceries. And we were also teasing each other about what to take and what not to take.

"You don't even like dark chocolate" I complained.

"Yes I do" he lied, "and anyway it's not to eat like that, it's to bake." He sneaked a bar of milk chocolate into the shopping cart, thinking I didn't see him.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes and he took my hand, leading me to the end of the aisle for no one to see. And he kissed me. Until the words couldn't come out anymore. Until I was speechless. Until I could no longer hear my thoughts.

He took my chin and tilted my head to him, "do I really have to do this-"

"No one forced you" I cut him off. I looked away and complained about him always messing with my senses on purpose till he said "even in the grocery store" in a laugh, "you can't be helped."

"Well-"

He took my chin again, "look at me when I talk to you."

I gulped. Good lord.

"I want to get fruits please."

He frowned, "fruits? You like fruits?"

"I do." He didn't know much about my taste in food back then.

"Let's go get fruits, then."

I took his hand and kissed it, and then I kissed him briefly and he didn't appreciate it. So he pushed me against the aisle again and started making out with me. Until I heard steps and pushed him away. And an old lady was staring at us.

"My word, this is your fault!" I laughed before walking away. He caught up with me and pushed me by the shoulder with a smile. "People will think I'm indecent."

"What about me? I'm here, too!" he smiled.

"It's never bad for the men" I replied.

"Right. But I'd kill anyone who says anything, so you're fine."

"I want cantaloupe."

He frowned and stared at me, "you like cantaloupe?"

"No, I hate it so-"

He kissed me, "you're so fucking annoying."

"Dumb question, dumb answer," I said and his smile grew wider. "Anyway, let's go get fruits please please please."

"Okay." I walked to the fruits and vegetables area while he followed me. "Cantaloupe it is," he said, taking two. "A third one?"

"They're pricy," I said to myself and he replied, "that's alright, we can get them instead of meat."

"Really?"

"Yes. Just tell me what you like."

I smiled and he smiled back. "I love most fruits, cantaloupe and apples are my favorites. I don't really like vegetables but I love radish so much, and lettuce, too."

"Alright, my love. Here we go." He took everything and asked me if I liked what he was taking whenever he wasn't sure.

"I think we're done," he said after a long while, "we can go."

I stopped him and said, "we have five minutes to bring the other's favorite drink and favorite snack, go!!" And I ran off to the candy aisle to take two bags of gummy bears, marshmallow creme and a few peanuts and pretzels chocolate bars. Then, I ran to the drinks and took a bottle of strawberry-aromatized water.