Pet's Gambit (Part 2)

Toby undressed on one side of the ring while Ancel made sure to put his beloved jewels in Berenger's pocket, apparently afraid they might disappear in the middle of the fight

Toby undressed on one side of the ring while Ancel made sure to put his beloved jewels in Berenger's pocket, apparently afraid they might disappear in the middle of the fight. He then began to remove the few green silk robes he was wearing, as well as the brown fur stole, and placed them on Berenger's outstretched arm, which increasingly resembled a clothes rack.

The audience whistled relentlessly as Toby and Ancel appeared completely naked. Ancel waved to the audience and tossed back his red hair. He seemed to enjoy the excitement around him. He moved his hands with ease, trying to win people's support.

"Applause! Applause, fuck!"

Nikandros looked away to pay respect to the pet, even as he now jumped into the ring and blew kisses to the unfamiliar men applauding him. Toby looked Ancel up and down with dry envy and realized that he did indeed have red hair.

With a blush on his cheeks, Lord Berenger, still holding Ancel's clothes, said as the Kyros of Ios looked at him:

"Don't think too much about it..."

"Yes. I've come to realize that this is almost the secret to living well in Vere..."

"Ancel likes attention, unlike me. His personality is unique..."

Nikandros looked to the ring and saw Ancel, completely naked, doing a perfect cartwheel in the arena, sending the crowd into a frenzy. In reality, Laurent wouldn't do that.

"He's loyal. He's everything a man needs to find in another man." - Laurent said as he approached the ring and gestured for Ancel to come to him.

The Veretian King whispered something in Ancel's ear that seemed to be some sort of instruction. The Veretian pet looked at Toby with a twisted mouth and then nodded.

Then Ancel and Toby knelt with their arms around each other, and the Patran organizer lifted the red cloth. Then he let go of him and it floated to the ground.

The union of Toby and Ancel's elongated, slim, and pale bodies was a unique sight.

It was Toby who made the first sudden movement, which was intercepted by Ancel. A gasping confrontation began to the sounds of the audience.

Toby tried to bring Ancel to the ground, but the red-haired man slapped him mercilessly, which was applauded by the audience. Toby snorted in response and grabbed Ancel's hair, causing him to scream.

"You insolent, envious provincial! Let go of my hair! Let go! Let go, damn you!" - Ancel screamed in pain and dug his nails into Toby's cheeks, who couldn't fight back and let him go.

Toby's Veretian master moved his face and spoke to Lord Berenger:

"Those two look like they want to kill each other more than they want to fuck! They're not even moaning..."

Indeed. There were elbow strikes, kicks, and even bites from Ancel as Toby squeezed his cock.

The audience seemed to enjoy the fight.