Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③②

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-
Digvijay:- No one needs to please Dadi. She will be leaving our house soon for Bua Ji's house. There is no need for her in our house anymore. She has stirred enough poison and I don't need another release of poison in my family after my wife returns. Don't worry and I'm damn sure everyone else will be happy to have you back again. I'm ready to take my own stand as Ruhani said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

Soon the time passed, the family reached the hospital.

Inayat:- C'mon get aside you all I gotta go see my niece first.

Ranvijay:- She is my niece too. Excuse me.

Rajveer:- Instead of fighting like kids, shall we go altogether.

Niyati:- Well the big sister comes first. So yeah baby Rooh will see her sister first.

Ranvijay:- Rooh?

Niyati:- Yeah, Ruhani told me that her assistant will bring Rooh to us and I just got a call from her that they are almost here so yeah baby Rooh will be going with me so big sister comes first.

As soon as Niyati finished her sentence the cry of a kid could be heard and everyone saw Ruhani's assistant walking with baby Rooh in her arms.

Niyati:- Rooh!

Niyati ran towards Rooh who smiled as soon as she was lifted by Niyati who showered her with pecks.

Niyati:- Oh my god! You have grown a lot.

Inayat: I know right, she has grown a lot. My cutie. How were you all this while?

Baby Rooh just smiled at them in exchange which melted all of their hearts after bidding them goodbye the assistant left.

Rajveer:- If Rooh is so cute when she smiles, how cute will our little angel be.

Niyati:- Let's go, we will see her and know.

All of them entered the hospital with smiles on their faces but as soon as they saw Digvijay and Avinay outside the room talking they halted and their smile faded but as soon as Digvijay saw baby Rooh in Niyati's arm his smile bloomed and he ran towards Niyati to pick baby Rooh up.

Digvijay:- Rooh. My baby girl. My sweet baby. How were you all this time huh. I missed you so much.

Digvijay lifted Rooh up and baby Rooh smiled and laughed happily and hugged Digvijay tightly like she knew who he was and missed him as much as he missed her.
Everyone's smile returned once again.

Ruhani:- Rooh! My baby.

Everyone's eyes shifted towards the door where they saw Ruhani standing but their eyes socket almost popped out when they saw the person behind her.

Inayat:- Trisha Bhabhi.

Both the girls ran towards Trisha and huggef her tightly.

Digvijay:- Careful there, she needs to be taken care of.

Niyati:- What?

Ruhani:- Okay shut up before I kick your ass Bhai. Ok that was rude but shut up before I stuff your mouth with hot coffee.

Ruhani said with her sickening sweet smile towards Digvijay.

Digvijay:- I just meant that she wasn't feeling well a bit before so she needs to be taken care of as Doctors suggested right.

Niyati:- What do you mean? You okay Bhabhi?

Trisha:- I am okay guys, he is just overreacting. Now give me baby Rooh. I missed my baby so much.

Trisha picked Rooh up but she refused to leave the arms of her dad. She held Digvijay's shirt tightly and started crying as soon as she felt that she was being taken away from her favourite person.

Ruhani:- Well let's say one baby is already his you gotta take care of others before they also become his.

Ruhani whispered in Trisha's ear making Trisha jealous but smile contently seeing both her husband and daughter happy together.

Ruhani:- Looks like the father and daughter duo really missed each other a lot to the point they are not ready to let each other go.

Digvijay:- Obviously, I mean it's been so many months since we last has our moment.

Inayat:- Let's go meet Jasmine now, she must be waiting for all of us.

All of them entered the room the room where Jasmine was sleeping and baby besides her in her crib which made everyone smile.

Ruhani:- Wake up missy. Everyone is here to meet you.

Trisha:- Why are you waking her up idiot.

Trisha said slapping the back of Ruhani's head making her wince.

Ruhani:- Ouch c'mon bhabhi she told me to wake her up as soon as everyone arrive in front of you. Why are you like this?

Trisha:- Shut up, she said to wake her up when everyone arrives and are done meeting the baby. She doesn't wanna third wheel between the baby and everyone.

Ruhani:- And who said they are gonna meet the baby before mommy. Mom is more important so they all gotta talk to Jasmine first. Popping a kid out isn't some kids play.

Jasmine:- That's why you are my favourite Ruhani. I gave birth to the baby so at least I should feel the importance as well from the family myself. The baby is gonna get all the attention for a long time now.

Inayat:- Now in my watch baby. I'm gonna take care of you the most.

Trisha:- First person who is jealous of her own baby.

Ruhani:- Like you weren't jealous outside with your own daughter.

Trisha:- What do you mean?

Ruhani:- You already know what I mean ma'am. I am not explaining things now. Alright everyone get in line to meet the momma and the baby.

Everyone just smiled and made a line as told by Ruhani to meet Jasmine and her baby. The family looked like the happiest family standing in that room but the happiness wasn't going to last for long.

Dadi:- What's going on in here!!

A booming voice of an old woman was heard making everyone flinch.

~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~
What will happen?

Ok guys I'm holding a Q/A if you all wanna ask something. Don't be shy to comment down below!

Do comment on what you think will happen next!!

Now let's see what happens in the next chapter!

This is it for this chapter, hope you all like it.
Do like, comment and follow ♥️ .
Words:- 1,200.

Do follow my Instagram guys which is @kaur.naman.preet

Love y'll
~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~