2. Death has come to pick them up

A couple of days later their conditions suddenly got worse.....

Zee had some breathing problems and NuNew had a sudden drop in blood pressure and kept fainting.

Acharya.... im afraid.. said Davikah while her tears start to fall once again.

Im worried too.. What if they die?? said Acharya while her tears fall down on her cheeks.

Teerak... Let's just hope they won't, okay? said KamNan while rubbing her back.

Kha Teerak. Acharya replied back to KamNam.

30 minutes later....

Mae.. said Nunew.

Kha New, What's Wrong? Said Acharya.

Are we gonna make it? Ask Nunew referring to Him and Zee.

Of course you are, why are you asking this? Asked Acharya while being worried for her son and her son in law.

I feel weak all the time and Hia now has a trouble of breathing, I'm just concerned if me and Hia will not make it how will you-

No! You and Zee will make it, I won't let you. Said Davikah in a high tone making Nunew a little shock.

I'm sorry, said Nunew in a sad tone and sad face.

Dav? What's wrong with you? How could you shout at him like that? Said Acharya trying to calm her down.

I-m just.... Concerned, what if what he says comes true. Said Davikah defending herself.

He hasn't even finished what he had spoken and you just suddenly said that. Said Acharya.

I'm sorry. Said Davikah.

New? Do you accept her appolgy? Ask Acharya.

Krub, Ma is just worried Mae, she's worried for me and Hia. Said Nunew.

Now, continue what you wanted to say New. Said Acharya to her son.

So, as New was saying, I was concerned if me and Hia will not make it how will you live without us? And will P'Tee, P'Aom, P'Kannika and P'Kamon will be alright. Said Nunew.

They will be New... Said Acharya.

I hear that Kannika is coming here. Said Davikah.

Really? I really wanna meet her. Said Acharya.

She's coming in an hour. Said Davikah.

Yay!! I can't wait to meet her!! Said Nunew

*Mumbled noises*

Hia! You're awake!

*Mumbled noises*

Maee, what is Hia saying? Can you come closer to him? Ask Nunew to his Mae.

Ok New. Acharya replied and come near to Zee to hear what he's trying to say.

Can I open the oxygen mask? Is feels uncomfortable. Said Zee in a mumbled voice.

I don't know about that Zee, you have been having trouble with breathing recently, and I know for a fact that the doctor wouldn't let you do that. Said Acharya.

Can we change the oxygen mask to another oxygen portable? Ask Zee in a mumbled voice.

I don't know about that but I'll ask the doctor later on.. Acharya replied to Zee.

Thank you Mae. Said Zee in a mumbled voice once again.

Of course Zee said Acharya.

Acharya went back to Nunew's side and Nunew suddenly just asked what she and Zee talked about.