22

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been a week since estella's hospital visit and now that she was well and settled in the house , Robert knew that he shouldn't delay about informing the twins about estella's pregnancy. The quicker they get over it the better.

The twins were currently watching a movie with estella and Robert did not want to interrupt their sibling time, so he was patiently waiting for them to finish their movie.

It will soon be time for estella's afternoon nap and Robert plans to talk to them during that time. The pregnancy is making estella very tired and fatigue so Robert makes sure that she gets as much as rest she can get. He knows how draining pregnancy can be and as a father all he can do for his daughter is make sure to provide all the comfort and love for her.

He walked away from his office and went to the theater room and noticed estella sleeping while resting her head in Noah shoulder while Liam was caressing her hand. Robert smiled wistfully looking at his youngest children.

He has noticed how much happier the twins have been since the return of estella. His youngest sons took the disappearance of their sister the worst. They were too young to understand the adult logic while their fragile innocent hearts were too heartbroken to accept the possibility of never meeting their sister ever again. They both confided in each other and became more and more distant from their family as the time went. 

Everyone was grieving on their own and didn't notice how the twins distanced themselves from the family and by the time they did , the twins were already in their teens and their extremely stubborn did not allow them to Mend those broken bonds. Robert is extremely grateful for their constant presence in the house because of estella compared to their scars presence on the house because they were constantly outside busy in high-school parties and their shenanigans 

Robert moved inside the theater room catching the attention of the twins .

" let me put her in her bed" Robert whispered to the twins not wanting to wake up estella.

The twins nodded and adjusted estella so that Robert can pick her up easily.

Robert swiftly lifted estella in his arms , realizing how light she was. He grew concerned about her weight and decided to talk about it to doctor about it.

Estella snuggled in Robert's hold and shifted her head to rest comfortably on his arm and cheeks on chest. Robert smiled at his daughter.

On his way out he turned back towards the twins " Meet me in the office with Rhysand. I want to talk about something important "Robert told the twins and walked out of the room

The twins looked at each other checking if one of them did anything. Eventually Both of them shrugged and went to call Rhysand , who had came back yesterday late at night .