Lets Dip

Pic of me today up there^^^^^^

If you ain't following me, what's wrong with you bro?!?!?
I'll kiss you if you follow me/j ovi

Tw/Kinks:
-High school AU
-Car Sex
-praise
-spanking
(im trying something new)

Jake is 18 and Johnnie is 19

Yeah I know Johnnie dropped out, but it's for the plot🙏

Johnnies Pov:

I had my headphones on listing to some Mcr in Mrs.Wenders class.

She didn't car what we did so I sat in the back with my feet in the set on my phone scrolling on Instagram.

Today's been kind of a shot day. I dressed all nice and my crush isn't even here today.

I mean, Id say I looked pretty damn good today, I had my eye makeup on and my nails painted freshly black.

My hair styled PERFECTLY.

I had on black ripped skinny jeans and a Peirce the Vail shirt on with my black plain jacket over it.

I was also wearing my favorite black 'combat' boots.

I looked fucking good.

And Jake, My best friend aka my crush, isn't even here.

It's honestly sad, like damn I dressed like this for wh-

*knock knock knock*

Someone knocked on the classroom door.

A girl got up and opened the door not even bothering to see who it was quickly sitting back down.

Then Jake walked into the room!

FUCK YA! He's late as shit though, we literally have an hour till lunch.

He walks up to Mrs.Wenders and hands her his late pass and saying a apology for being late.

He then walks back to the table I was sitting at and sits his bag down, then sitting in the chair.

"Dude, I've never freaked out so much" Jake says looking at me.

I take off my headphones, resting them on my neck.

"What happened?" I say clearly confused.

"So my alarm for one didn't go off, two- Miko (idk I'm making shit up for the plot) (pretend Jake has a pet Cat named Miko)
Was acting weird so I took him to the Vet, said he was fine and he was just seeking attention. Like what the fuck. And for thirds, I look like shit" Jake says rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"That sucks, but you don't look like shit, you look hot- I MEAN GOOD uhh I mean you look great...." I say making a complete fool of myself.

"Oh, thanks Johnnie" Jake says smirking then ruffling my hair.

Ugh.

The things is let this man to to me is crazy.

I turn a shade of pink and put my headphones back on, but I leave on ear out so I can hear him.

"Y-yyyeah of course" I mummble out.

"What's for lunch, do you know? " Jake says

"Uhm, I think it's Pizza cause it's Friday, if not that then probably Italian dunkers" I say shrugging cause I 100% didn't listen to the announcements this morning.

"Ew.. The schools pizza is always bad. We should go somewhere to eat, like check out of school and just go somewhere." Jake recommends.

"So like just dip? Like, leave? " I say