Cute

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today we are supposed to have P.E class, while I'm not particularly interested in the class per say, everyone else is extremely hyped up for it. I think I'll do well, just to improve my reputation a bit. Yesterday after that girl bumped into me and left her papers I visited the staff room to drop them off so that they could handle it.

『"What am I meant to do with these papers Sajou-kun? ~sigh~"

"I don't know the girl who dropped it so It's not like I can return it."

"Can you atleast describe the girl?"

"While I didn't see her well, she was short with brown hair tied by a red ribbon."』

I've also been looking at jobs in my area and found a rather interesting one... apparently some girl is looking for someone to watch after her twins during afternoons from 2-7 pm. It's not a bad option but I'm not too sure if I want to look after children. I'll think more about it later.

.

.

.

"Whatcha think about Sajou-chi~? Are you having pervy thoughts about Ai-chi again?"

"~sigh~ How many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested in her Ashida."

"I was thinking about a girl I bumped into yesterday."

"You mean like a fateful encounter!?"

"Nah, if anything it would be the opposite since she just ran off before I could apologise."

"Ara~ I didn't know you were so pervy you scare away girls Sajou-chi~."

"Cut it out Ashida, she probably just has social anxiety or something."

"Blehh, you're no fun y'know that. Bein all logical and shit Sajou no baka"

"Hai hai, I apologise princess Ashida, I shall try to be more entertaining next time."

"Ew.. don't do that again it's creepy... especially with that monotone."

I clutch my heart in theatrics "Your words cut deeper than the sharpest swords Ashida."

"I'd be more inclined to believe you if you changed your expression..."

"... nah that's impossible."

Lunch break is always a highlighted part of my day, recently I've been trying out different dishes I never got to taste due to.. circumstances. I was currently walking to the cafeteria to try one such dish. I believe it was called "Gyudon", a traditional Japanese dish made by simmering thinly sliced beef with onions in a sweet and savory broth made with soy sauce, mirin, and sake.

The beef and onions are then served over a bowl of steamed rice, and garnished with green onions and pickled ginger.

"Seems I won't be able to get a seat." I mutter as by the time I place my order the seats in the cafeteria were filled.

"You may sit with me if you like."

"Hmm? Oh thank you Shinomiya-senpai."

Rin Shinomiya, medium length black hair tied into a ponytail and a serious expression. She is the chairman of the School's Disciplinary Committee and is popular with both men and women because of her cool behaviour and neat appearance.

"Ara, I'm surprised you know me."

"I don't think there's anyone on campus that doesn't to be honest."