ROWYSO Melbourne ❤️

LASHTON PICTURE GUYS HEHE... (Sorry my photography is bad.. But oh well)

*******
Thursday 25th June was the best day of my life..

I along with 2 friends travelled by train to Melbourne. After hotel stops and shopping we were off to see 5 seconds of summer...

The nerves and excitement were building as we purchased merchandise ($120 worth.. Shhh) and walked around to door 16 to wait patiently to be let in..

The doors finally opened and the crowd pushed their way in. We were seated and the snapchat stories began! State Champs were the opening act and they were pretty good, got everybody up and dancing.

8:30 came around and I was almost in tears as the countdown began and we saw the boys run on stage, the crowd erupted in screams and cheers.. Ashton started playing the drums and his face was so perfect up on the big screen. Michael, Luke and Calum took their positions in front of the microphones and their Beautiful voices streamed through the speakers.

Ashton looked so perfect sitting there with the sweat dripping off his skin.. his toned muscles were beating those drums nicely.

Calum strummed the bass and sang with grace.. He looked Amazing as usual, with his tattoos showing and body so fine.

Michael was shredding his guitar and singing with passion.. He looked pretty damn good in his tank top.

Luke's skinny jeans hugged his legs perfectly, his voice sent shivers down my spine and he played the guitar with ease.

The boys told a few funny stories and joked around and that made me smile because they are so sweet and genuine. They sang 17 songs and then we were sad when they ran off stage.. But we knew they would come back and soon enough they came on and finished with 2 encore songs.

After taking many photos and videos, singing and having a great time we were extremely sad to see the concert come to an end. I had an amazing time and still can't believe I got to see my biggest idols in the world!!!

*********

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated, but I'm on holidays now and should hopefully get a few chapters up!

I had a blast at 5 seconds of summer as you read.. Hehe

Okay I'll go now

Bye 😆