Chapter 7

Walking out of the ramen shop with a full stomach and a happy smile, you go to do some shopping, humming to yourself as you take a look around. 'Maybe I can get gifts for the other Pillars? Let them warm up to me one at a time?' You thought.

Deciding to go with Kanroji as your first friend seeing as she looked like the friendliest, you look for something that she might like, 'A blanket?.. no, a vase? no! what is this a house warming party?!' You scoff at your own silly suggestion.

Searching around once more, you see a sweets shop and a flower shop, debating for a minute if flowers or sweets are the better choice, not being able to decide you choose both heading into the flower shop first.

Scanning your eyes over the colourful display of blossomed flowers, you stop as your attention is caught by a beautiful bundle of pink peonies with little white flowers. You smiled deciding to get those and payed for them,

Moving onto the sweets shop next you couldn't decide what to get Kanroji or what she liked so you got a few different things to be safe, two dangos, four cookies, two slices of strawberry shortcake, three Taiyaki and six Sakura and mango Mochi's each, not sure what she would like.

Walking out of the shop you think you might have gone a bit overboard, but shrugging it off as you wanted to be on the safe side, calling Tadahiro you ask if he could take you to the love Hashira's Estate.

Following the talking crow you make it to her residence in about half an hour, around lunch, walking up to the door you take a deep breath than give it a knock.

Waiting a moment you see the door slide open, "Hel-! (Y/N)-san?!," she says a slightly startled.

"Ahh.. hello Kanroji-san, I'm sorry for coming unannounced I just wanted to bring you these in hopes that we can start a friendship..!" You replied with a awkward smile.

She looks at you then turns her gaze to your hands with the gifts you got her, you see her face slowly start to rise and her eyes start to sparkle.

"For me?" She asks with what you think is a guilty expression before she is smiling again with tears bubbling in her eyes she pulls you into a tight hug, "(Y/N)-san.. thank you!,".

Surprised by the sudden hug, you take a second to process before chuckling softly and smiling at her.

"No problem Kanroji-san, I just hope we can be friends," you spoke honestly.

-POV CHANGE-

'WHAAA (Y/N)-san still wants to be friends even after I was so mean!!!" Mitsuri thought still hugging (Y/N), with tears brimming her eyes.

Letting go of (Y/N) Mitsuri asks, "Of course we can be friends!! Can I call you '(Y/N)-chan'? As a sign of our friendship!".

"Of course Kanroji-chan," (Y/N) spoke with a smile. Hugging her once again.

"Would you like to come in and we can get to know each other better?" Mitsuri asked with a soft smile.

"Of course!" (Y/N) replied, happy to finally gaining a friend.

Walking inside the Love Pillars Estate, the two girls start to engage in some pleasant conversation with tea and sweets.

———

A/N !Feel free to skip!

So sorry I haven't really proof read this much and I hope it's okay! :)
But thank you all so so much for reading this book and any feed back or requests for books are welcomed.
I hope you all have an amazing day/night<3

Take care of yourself!

-Bee!<3

———