Prologue

Angélique was never the type to date, quite the opposite frankly she hated the idea of it, she can't even deal with people touching her how would she even deal with a boyfriend? In her mind love is useless and something she has never been interested in to experience.

Her parents has always told her, her perception on love will change when she experiences it for the first time, but she believes it's a load of crap, she still struggles to experiencing normal emotions at twenty there is no way she will be able to process love.

For now she ignores every guy that approaches her, well without her even knowing she is bluntly rejecting them. She wishes nothing more than to spend her days painting her beautiful butterflies and that is what she does until she meets him.

Logan has always been a womanizer, and even more so the moment he became an F1 driver. He would never admit it but he was actually a hopeless romantic at heart, wishing that one of the girls he takes home every other night would stay, but they never do. They only want either his money or fame. At this point he didn't think he would ever find a girl that truly liked him for him, until he met her.

_________________________________