[he wins| jordan poole]

Jordan trudged through the front door, the weight of another loss with the Wizards heavy on his shoulders

Jordan trudged through the front door, the weight of another loss with the Wizards heavy on his shoulders. The frustration was evident in his every move, a scowl etched across his face. Serenity, sensing andapproached cautiously, her concern wrapped in a gentle voice, "Tough game tonight, huh?"

But Jordan wasn't in the mood for consolation. "You think I don't know that?" he snapped, the harshness in his voice slicing through the quiet of their home.

Serenity recoiled, hurt flickering in her eyes. "I'm just trying to be here for you," she replied, her voice a mix of hurt and defiance.

Their words clashed, a back and forth of emotions and frustrations, escalating into an argument neither of them wanted. It wasn't long before Jordan's anger dissolved into regret, the realization of his misplaced ire settling in. He found Serenity in the guest room, her back to the door, feigning sleep.

Jordan's heart sank at the sight, his voice softening, "Serenity, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it out on you." There was a moment of silence, the tension in the air palpable.

When she didn't turn to motion him to come — jordan made the first move by climbing into the bed, pinning himself up against her, with his arms wrapped around her.

Serenity tried her hardest to remove herself from him but as a man, he was stronger.

"I'm sorry baby.." he mumbled into her ear kissing behind it and down to her neck. this was one of many ways he could make it up to her.

The kisses to her neck continued while his hands explored the front of her body; squeezing her breast (no bra? he thought), he could tell by her body language that she was feeling it.

leaving hickies against her neck, jordan laid her on her back hovering over, the two made eye contact — he quickly slid off his shirt and tossed it to the side then reached down to untie her pajama bottoms, (it's been quite some time they've had action due to their crazy schedule)

after every piece of clothing that the two had on, they were at it like animals. hands couldn't be off each other, lips never separating — the loss of tonight's game flushed his mind.

a moan escaping serenity's lip as she felt jordan sliding his length into her pot of gold, his hips began to rock into hers, his hands slithering up to her bouncing titties. from the way it felt, she swore she could feel him up to her stomach.

"talk to me babygirl, tell me how this dick is making you feel." in bed, serenity brings a whole 'notha side of jordan out.

he would let out a groan.

"ooh, fuck daddy! it feels so good!"

receiving a harsh smack against her side ass and thigh, jordan picked up the pace, and serenity instantly clamped her legs around his hips, scratching her fresh set nails down his back — just for jordan to pry legs open again. he thrusted deeper, making her moans become louder.

"i'm so close baby!" and just like that her pussy creams around him, coating down his dick. jordan chuckled watching the beautiful sight, "mhm, get that nut, mama."

he smacked and gripped her ass, running his thumb up and down her crack while the other hand was circling her pussy. serenity lowly moaned, dropping her head down — eyes slowly shutting.

with serenity weak and powerless, jordan wasn't finished with her. he flipped her to lay on her side — it's better to fuck on your side.

"wait, w-what are you doing?" she asked confused but her mouth went into an o shape when he insert himself inside again.

jordan right hand went around her neck, and the other slightly raising her leg up, slowly rocking into her from behind.

"thought i was done with you?" he whispered into her ear. "nah mama, i'm just getting started, i owe you this."

and from there, jordan tore serenity down in several positions she didn't even think they could do — & that next morning he followed up on his apology by giving serenity a care day, he gave her an old fashioned massage that led to more, made her favorite food, and just chilled.

did not proof read, but will tomorrow.

requested imagine!