Infatuation:ch3

"So you invited him to the family dinner?" Simone asks as she and Tyla walk down the hall of campus. "I've been a bitch to him and being new is hard. We both know how that is" Tyla says as Simone nods in agreement. Being new is hard and Simone and Tyla know all about that.

"Well I think it's a good idea" Simone says shrugging as they walk to class. Tyla nods in agreement and continues to walk. "So how'd you get his number?" Simone asks. "Luce...you know she has everybody's number it wasnt hard to get it" Tyla says as they reach class. "That girl is a Thot she got every boys number because she slept with every boy here. I wouldn't be surprised if she slept with him" Simone says making tyla laugh. "I don't think she did" tyla says shrugging as she laughs.

...

As tyla approaches the tennis court she drops her stuff and gets a tennis racket. "Well look who it is" Thea says walking up causing tyla to roll her eyes. "Oh lord help me" tyla mumbles as she turns to see Thea and two other girls. "What can I do for you" tyla asks as Thea looks at her up and down. "Nothing just wanted to practice that's all" Thea responds as she gets a tennis racket. "Mind practicing with me?" Thea questions smirking as tyla looks at her and then the two other girls.

"When I win then what?" Tyla asks crossing her arms making Thea scoff. "If you win what? We are just practicing right?" Thea says as tyla shakes her head. "Let's get this over with" tyla says walking to one side of the court while Thea goes to the other. Tyla bounces the tennis ball before serving the ball.

Thea returns the ball with a powerful forehand, sending it zooming towards the baseline. Tyla sprints across the court, executing a perfect backhand volley that skimmed just over the net, leaving Thea scrambling to return it. As she fails to reach the ball she growls in frustration.

Back and forth they went, as one gets up on another. "As Thea serves it tyla strikes it but Thea this time hit it back and it flies past her, giving the point to Thea. "Your not as bad as I thought" Thea says smirking as tyla narrows her eyes.

As they played for a little while their couch comes walking in with the rest of the class. "Comes on you guys it's time for the game. The other team will be here in about five minutes" the coach says as they both stop and look at each other. "I was winning" tyla says before walking away. "Yeah right." Thea mumbles to herself before going to her stuff and puts her racket down.

A few minutes later the other team walks in and gives them looks. "Of course white people" Tula mumbles making Simone nudge her. "Okay lions ignore them" the coach says as Tyla rolls her eyes. "Huddle up!" The coach commands as the team gets into a group. "On 3. 1,2,3" coach hinds says as tyla and Thea look at eachother before putting their hands in the middle. "Lions let's go!" Everyone says before cheering.

Luce who was on the team was the first to play against the team. She serves the ball as the other team hits it back in response. As the ball goes back and forth for a while Luce hits it but the other team couldn't hit it back giving bringston the point. Tyla and her teammates began clapping for their teammate while the other team shakes their head.

After that round is over it was Thea's turn. As they play the other team delivers the ball but Thea couldn't hit it back giving the point to the other team. They began clapping with a smirk on their faces. "Maybe it's a good thing we didn't merge if this is the quality of talent we'd be playing with." One of the girls joke making them all laugh. Hearing this tyla turns to Simone who looks at her.

"I'll go last" tyla offers as Simone stands up and gets her racket. The girl who made the joke comes up to the court and smirks at her. As the play starts the girl on the other team serves it and passes it to Simone who hits it back. It goes back and forth for about 4 or 5 times before Simone hits it and sends it flying past the girl. Tyla and the other clap for her as Simone smiles. "Beat her ass girl!" Tyla shouts as coach hinds hits her in the back of her head. "Watch your mouth"coach hinds scolds as tyla holds her head. "Dang coach I was being enthusiastic" tyla says rubbing the part where it hurt. "Mhm well your up and make us win" coach advises as tyla gets up and grabs her racket.