Prologue

Raven sat at his desk, engrossed in his work, when he heard a faint giggle coming from behind him.

He turned around to find Eloisa standing there, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"What are you up to now, Eloisa?" Raven asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Eloisa smirked and held up a small, colorful package.
"I have a little surprise for you, Raven," she said, her voice filled with excitement.

Curiosity piqued, Raven leaned forward, his interest piqued. "Alright, I'm intrigued. What is it?"

With a mischievous grin, Eloisa handed him the package. "Open it and find out."

Raven carefully tore open the wrapping paper, revealing a small box. He lifted the lid and his eyes widened in surprise.

Inside was a collection of miniature paper airplanes, each one intricately folded and decorated.

Eloisa beamed with pride. "I know how much you love airplanes, so I thought I'd create a fleet just for you. You can use them whenever you need a little break from work."

Raven couldn't help but smile at Eloisa's thoughtfulness. "Thank you, Eloisa. This is such a unique and thoughtful gift."

Eloisa shrugged, trying to hide her pleased expression. "Well, I figured it would be a fun way to add some excitement to your workday. Plus, I wanted to see if you could beat my record for the longest flight!"

Raven chuckled, realizing that Eloisa had turned her gift into a challenge. "Challenge accepted, Eloisa. Let's see who can make their paper airplane fly the farthest!"

Raven and Eloisa spent the afternoon engaged in a friendly competition, launching their paper airplanes across the room and laughing as they watched them soar through the air. In that moment, Raven realized that Eloisa's mischief not only brought joy and laughter to his life but also created lasting memories and strengthened their bond as partners.

*****

This is my second book i will start to publish the chapter  after i finish writing Raiden's story...stay tuned an relax for this exciting upcoming story.

I've decided to write a Series for Territorial Beast for the Fuevo's brother....

Thank you for the love an support for my first story...hindi ko kayo bibigion na makapit ang inyong expectations..

Lovelotssss....