DISCLAIMER

® All Rights Reserved

DISCLAIMER

"KANDY-SHOP PLOT SHOP" is a celebrity fanfic plot book used to help writers with ideas and covers. Covers are shown using photos of celebrities and other well-known figures strictly for imagination purposes only! I do not own rights to any photos, videos, gifs, or links provided throughout the storyline/text. This book is not meant to defame and or alter how others view the actual person of the character depicted. This is strictly for entertainment and helpful purposes ONLY.

These plots can be used with or without the characters shown on the covers. They can also be used without any claims needed HOWEVER THE COVERS MAY NOT!

( they can't be used without credit given for the turtles)

If you would like the cover used for the plot FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
( Wattpad messages tell me the exact time and date so covers will be given out RIGHTFULLY)

I will put ( COVER CLAIMED BY @.............) at the bottom of page.

CREDIT ME FOR USE or else it'll be reported!!

For custom covers message me directly with THEME, CHARACTER(S), COLORS, TITLES, WATTPAD@'s, AND ETC!

( it will cost you $1 🌝) just kidding! .......👀 any and all tips would be appreciated though! 🥰

DO NOT COPY COVERS.

Enjoy 💋

KANDY-SHOP PLOT SHOP COVER CREDITS BY: veepublishedtss