"CAN I CALL YOU ROSE" ™

which the military developed a pen pal program for soldiers who doesn't have family to write and receive letters from

( ROSE ) FC's best friend ( or whoever ) doesn't like how FC is captive by her work and books and shows her the program which she takes intrest to. She agree and looks over the list of people before clicking a interesting name that catches her eye.

Solider MC could care less about the program but only enters himself because his captain worries he cares to much about war then human interaction which he doesn't see a problem with. He received a letter with a picture attached: her name is rose and for once in years war isn't the only thing that's got MCs attention.

Conflict: MCs ending term is coming up and he has a choice to renew it or to take his chance at love and a relationship with FC: the girl he writes letters to.

The book consist of chapters being letters written back and forth and taking a look at the characters life outside of sending the letters.

Ending being: MC goes to Rose's hometown and happily ever after or he renews his term making Rose leave him behind and find love elsewhere OR her understanding and her keeping in touch with him still.