Chapter 1

I don't recall how this place could've possibly ended up like this. It used to be such a nice place unless you knew the true intentions of the company that ran this place. It used to be...

_________________________________

Back in the year of 1982, the famous factory was known as Playtime Co. A place where orphaned children dwelled and where many toys were created. Those toys spread great joy to countless children around the world including the ones that lived in Playtime Co.

It was a wonderful place where kids were given everything they would've ever needed such as Food, Water, Shelter, Educational system, and counseling to help the children. It seemed so perfect back then.

A young girl in her late teens, was working with the company to help take care of the children; unaware of what would become of most of them. She was known as Y/n, L/n. She would help several of the Playtime mascots keep an eye on the children or assist taking care of their needs. She was excellent when performing the tasks she was assigned to do.

Y/n's main job was to help the smiling critters play with the children and make sure that they got plenty of rest for the following day. Y/n would mostly have the night shift and help Catnap get the children to bed and wake them up so the Critters could play with them.

Y/n loved and was devoted to her job and was completely oblivious to the experiments happening to the children. It wasn't until she found out for herself, Personally...

_________________________________

I found myself making my way towards the entrance to the old abandoned toy factory. It's been many years since I've been here. I missed the kids and all the mascots. I wonder what happened to everyone since this place seems like no one has been here in years.

I approached the rusted door as I reached for the knob. It felt rough to the touch just like rust should be. I begin to turn the handle but found it slightly difficult and requiring more strength to open.

The door opened slowly with a loud creak that lingered until the door was fully opened and then there it was. I was met with the sight of what used to be the colourful lobby. The front desk was still in one piece with the same painting of Huggy Wuggy welcome those who entered. The paint was noticably chipped and was missing a portion of his face.

The floor tiles had seen better days and looked ruined yet somewhat colorful still. There were some faint scratch marks on the floor.

A lime green tape was laying on the counter and I instinctively picked it up. In the corner of my eye, I say a small TV with a lime green player not too far from where the tape was.

"That's weird. It seems as if this tape was placed here on purpose." I said out loud to myself. I shrugged it off as I inserted the tape where Leith Pierre's familiar face appeared on the screen as his voice played out.

It was a security tape which he droned on about how the facility had many triggers to traps and to alert the authorities. It ended and I made my way to the staff only, only to notice there was a color code. I hunted around the area to find the code hidden on the toy train in a nearby room.

I ran back and input the code in and it unlocked. I proceeded further into the factory after discovering a tape discribing how to use the Grab Pack, receiving said Grab Pack, and entering the room where Huggy Wuggy stood. His face seemed the same as I had remembered however it seemed much more... Sinister.