CHARACTER BACKGROUND.

WIKIPEDIA.
___________________

JASMINE BLAIR
jasmine blair (born 1st february 1994) is an american actress and model. at the age of eighteen, jasmine made her acting debut in the popular sitcom modern family (2009–2020) with a guest role that spanned across all twenty four episodes of the comedy series' fourth season, and has since started in several highly rated films [SEE FULL LIST BELOW].

blair has also explored a modelling career, in which she opened the SS23 loewe show in 2022, and consequently became a loewe global ambassador in november of the same year [SEE MORE INFORMATION BELOW].

JASMINE BLAIR

jasmine blair at the 2022 venice international film festival

born, jasmine blair
1st february 1994
los angeles, california
occupations, actress and model
years active, 2012–present
works, full list
awards, full list

EARLY LIFE.
jasmine blair was born and raised in los angeles, california. at sixteen, blair took her first acting class, which led her to become heavily interested in pursuing acting, in which she would play small guest roles in local productions until she got formally recognised for her talent in 2012. she currently resides in both london and los angeles.

CAREER.
jasmine made her professional acting debut in 2012, receiving the guest role of adrianne kain in the critically acclaimed abc sitcom modern family (2009–2020) that spanned across the entire fourth season.

a few years later, jasmine received the lead role of lilah north in the action film, american assassin (2017), alongside dylan o'brien, in which she played mitch rapp's (played by o'brien) mentor and eventual love interest. from this performance, blair would then achieve further popularity.

later in 2017, blair appeared in marvel's 'solo mcu' spider-man trilogy (2017–2021), alongside the stacked cast, as one of peter parker's (played by tom holland) best friends, ivy fields, and reprised her role twice more in 2019 and 2021, respectively, after the first film released in 2017.

blair had a busy 2019, in which she played the lead heroine, zoey davis, in the psychological horror film escape room (2019), which was a major commercial success, and reappeared in its sequel, escape room: tournament of champions (2021). she also reprised her role as ivy fields in the 'solo mcu' spider-man trilogy (2017–2021), and took on the protagonist role of emily williams in the romance drama waves (2019), garnering herself critical acclaim and several awards for her starring roles in each film [SEE FULL LIST BELOW].