❴ 12 ❵

(I'm out of header to add- excuse me for using YouTube T^T)

|| ~ 15 Hours ago ~ ||

Wyper is on his way with his usual dial skates, riding through the air with his mask carrying a bazooka. Once again he's trying to duel with Enel, feeling confident this time he'll be able to defeat him with his Reject.

He had enough of him ruling Skypie with his cruel ways, pressured enough by the war against the Sky people. He grit his teeth under the mask, the grip on the bazooka handle tightening.

That's when someone or something was tossed straight to him fast, Wyper was too slow to react. The body hit him, he's thrown to the ground together with the body.

The fog of dust turn into smoke surrounding him and the body, he grunts due to the pain as he try and stand up in the hole on the ground, harshly kicking the body off of him.

" What the hell!? " He rub his head to ease the pain, the mask that was attached now fallen off giving a clear vision of what's in front of him. He flinched seeing the man all bloody and injured.

" This is... The blue sea people Aisa told us about... But only one..? " He located his bazooka which is not far behind him. He takes it and aim it at his head, ending him for once.

" Ugh... Enel... Dammit.... " The man murmured resulting in Wyper halting himself from pulling the trigger. His eyes widen just a bit.

" Enel...? " [M/n] flicker his eyes open, lazily turning his head to the owner of the voice.

" Who... Are you...? "

" I should ask you the same thing. "

" .... [M/n].... "

" Now respectfully, I'll remember your name once you pass away after this. " [M/n]'s eyes widen at the size of bazooka, maybe due to perspective it looks huge in front of him.

" W-Wait... I can't... Die... Yet.... " He sway a little while trying to get up and crawl away, however...

C r a c k.

" AGHH! " Wyper's eyes widen, the elbow skin of [M/n] softened and gave way as flesh drops down from it, unveiling the underlying bones. The bones, bent in the opposite direction, stood out distinctly. Wyper shivered, his jaw dropped a bit.

" F**k.. Dammit... The heat... I guess it was unbearable for me.. "

" What... How did you become like this...? " Wyper asked, slowly lowering his bazooka knowing well he's maybe.. About to die.

" Enel... Attacked me... Of course.. " [M/n] stated in between his wheezy breath.

" Enel... Did this? " Wyper slowly lower down his bazooka, he sees him as a victim of Enel since he's injured however that does not lower his guard.

" Ye-ah... And.. I bet... He wasn't satisfied... With just this... " Without giving Wyper a second to think, [M/n] scoop Wyper right off the ground with his well yet bruised arm.

His arm around Wyper's waist as [M/n] leap into the high sky (Wyper's body facing [M/n]'s own body), Wyper instinctively latch to [M/n]'s coat gripping it tight due to the unexpected action.

" W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW- "

" YAHAHAHAHA! AS EXPECTED OF MANTRA USER! FAST RESPONSE AREN'T YOU!? " Wyper's eyes widen, he look over his shoulder down to where he heard the familiar infuriating voice he despise.

Wyper clenched his teeth, fixing his gaze on the imposing figure under him. standing proudly with his staff in the hole he created. His countenance hardened, and his eyebrows knitted together in a deep frown, conveying only malice through his piercing gaze.