Chapter-29(s)

Jungkook didn't expect to find this view when he came to their lake house, his throat went dry as he licked his chapped lips watching his mate squirming on the bed practically naked, even his shirt that his mate wore is unbuttoned and barely hanging onto the body while whimpering and moaning, fingering himself into his wet leaking hole, crying in pain, as he couldn't satisfy himself, when the omega caught his Alpha's scent, he sits on the bed panting, "Al-Alpha"

Taehyung cries, his body is in heat, yearning for the Alpha's touch, his Alpha's touch who is infront of him, the strong arousal of his Omega raised the Alpha's rut already, "pup" Jungkook clenches his jaw, trying to control his wolf which is going insane, Taehyung eyes shone in blue, he makes grabby hands, Jungkook removes his coat, leg dipping between the parted legs of his mate as he hovers over Taehyung.

"Koo it's paining" Taehyung whimpers, pulling Jungkook closer by his collars "so wet for me huh" a growl left from Jungkook, dark red eyes piercing into the blue eyes, he starts removing his clothes but his mate pulls him into the kiss making him growl, Taehyung sighs getting the touch and attention from his mate, he kisses his mate fiercely whimpering and moaning, Jungkook pulls away making Taehyung whine, he discard his clothes quickly.

Without saying anything he rams his hard dick into his mate's wet leaking throbbing hole, "fuck" Jungkook groans as his dick is engulfed by the tight velvety walls his mate, "Ahhh~ yes Alpha more m-more" Taehyung moans circling his legs around Jungkook's waist while the Alpha rams his hips in animalistic pace, hands finding its place on bouncing boobs of his mate, squeezing them.

"Shit so tight! Taking me so well Omega" Jungkook groans giving a harsh thrust, making Taehyung bounce, "only for you Alpha" Taehyung moans loudly when his mate hits his g-spot, Jungkook leans to kiss his mate, who immediately responds to it, Taehyung moves his hips trying to match his mates pace, throwing his head back, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"My Omega" He leans down to lick the mate mark on his Omega, who moans loudly, sweat covered both, Jungkook thrust in an animalistic pace, soon both chase their high and comes one after another, Jungkook pulls out just as he was about to release making Taehyung cry at the loss, during the heat, an Omega stays in a subspace and would wanted to be breeded by his Alpha but Jungkook knows that they both are not ready at the moment.

"Shh we are not ready pup, we are fine without any children love" Jungkook nuzzles into his mates neck, gently kissing on the mate mark, trying to calm the overwhelmed Omega, "Alpha will breed you so well when the time comes my pretty Omega, we are good now" he kisses Taehyung who responds, after sharing a slow kiss both part away. "I hate heats and ruts" Taehyung sniffs, "it's okay my love" the Omega snuggles into his mates chest.

Taehyung suddenly whimpers when his heat hit again, he can feel his mates dick twitching inside him, both of their strong arousals are making them restless and doing no work in suppressing their heat and rut, Jungkook moves again, taking in abandoned nipple into his mouth, while his another hand tightly clutches on to the waist of the Omega. The room soon fell into moans and groans, whimpers and hot grunts, filled with curses.

The next one week was filled with full of sex, but they also made love tightening their bond, exploring themselves in the most intimate way, they left no place in the house, they covered every spot, Jungkook took Taehyung in every way possible. But he also took care of his mate all the while. He carried him everywhere, they both cooked together, lucky them, Jungkook knows basic cooking which had them survive for the week, cuddled while watching TV, made love again.

As much as Taehyung hated in the beginning, he loved it by the end. He felt their bond tightened within this week.

They returned back after one week of completing their heat and rut, it's so embarrassing at the beginning but it's so natural that nobody luckily teased them.

It's been two days since they returned, today Jimin and Yoongi are moving into the starfall pack, their coronation is planned as they have decided it to be.

"Take care Hyung" Taehyung hugs the older Omega, "you too, do visit our pack once you would love it!" Jimin says, "sure! I will" "not on the coronation but before!" "we will try Hyung" Jungkook says, "I will miss you" Jimin hugs the younger, and Lisa, Rosé, he will miss them, Jimin had no siblings but after marriage the four became so close, "we will too"

"Visit us in between Jiminie" Bo-Young tightly hugs her son-in-law, Jimin is adorable Omega, in her family, she adored him like her own son, "take care of Yoongi and Yourself" Jimin nods hugging her tightly, later Yoongi is hugged by his whole family, Lisa and Rose and cried rivers along with Bo-Young, Jungkook never said a word, but he can feel his mates emotions, he would have hugged his husband If we wasn't holding Rose and Lisa.

___________________________________

Hey Buns,

Hope you enjoyed it.

Do like and comment 💜