Chapter two

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥A/N: Waring it is Cringy

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
A/N: Waring it is Cringy.
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

[Stark Tower]

[Inside the Stark Tower a certain teen girl was in the living room blasting 'Obsessed' by Mariah Carey. Eleni was doing her homework but quickly stopped as she heard the elevator ding. A smile appeared on her face but it quickly dropped as she saw who it was.]

NATASHA: Should I be offended that you seem disappointed to see me?

"You know I'm still offended you weren't happy to see me," Natasha said as she look to the teen who shrugged her shoulder.

"Don't be salty Nat I apologized."

ELENI: Don't take it personally but I thought you were Clint. He's currently on a mission for SHIELD, usually he'd be done by now but he hasn't returned yet.

[Natasha walked closer to the black haired girl with a teasing smirk on her face.]

NATASHA: Don't tell me you miss him

Clint placed a hand on his shoulder as he gave Eleni a teasing smile and he leaned closer to her, "Awe you miss me, I feel loved!"

Eleni placed her hand on his face and pushed him away," Calm it down, I just wanted to leave that place, You put me in the care of a man child."

Tony Scoffed, "man child I am not man child."

Everybody gave Tony a look causing the man child to roll his eyes and pout. Muttering something about not being a man child.

Sirius watched Clint and Eleni. He wanted to make some mean comment about their relationship but on the other hand imagined that it was her and him have a playful conversation.

Eleni slightly roller her eyes and she read her sperm donor's mind. It's not like she wanted to, but her telepathy was something she struggled with and she accidently read his mind.

Clint noticed it, "What wrong?"

"I accidentally read a delusional man's mind, i'll tell you about it later."

ELENI: [Shrugging] Ehh... I do but I wish he would come sooner so I could leave this place, don't get me wrong this place isn't bad but for god sake Tony is driving me crazy. I mean do you know how many times he has me record him using his prototype.

NATASHA: [Chuckling] God is it that bad with him.

ELENI: [Nodding] Listen I got a lot of good blackmail but a girl has its limits, I mean I had to come up with the excuse that I had homework, I mean-

"Blackmail you said? Now tell me how much money you are willing to sell the videos for?" Loki asked her.

Sam nodded along with the god of Mischief, "Oh I wanna know! I may not have a lot of money but I'm sure we can work something out."