-Chapter 3.5 "You did remembered me..didn't you?"

(Lute's Pov..)

(After the last exterminations..things had become more calm and not that energetic when 'boss' was here.. Sera is now a little more strict and firm, the little serafin is now more sensible and pity for sinners and I'm now the leader of Exorcist's.. I now have too much work to do and things ti assist to, meeting and other boring stuff. 'Boss' had a very stressful life, didn't he?. Well, i guess i have to get used to it since there's no way to change it..)

{Day of extermination.}

(All was going as planned. There was only 5 minutes left to start the extermination and the exorcist's seems to be prepared at a decent point. Azrael had been chosen to supervise this extermination since the last didn't go too well)

— My soldiers, prepare yourself to the incoming battle! All with the celestial weapons now.

(Azrael looked at me with a sofisticated tone and a smug on face when he spoke with a little of mocking)

— No need to be rude, darling. Just leave them time, they will get prepared in no time

(He said as he now looked straight at the portal that was opening quickly. Lute just looked at him with disgust)

— Stay silence. Azrael.

(Lute said in a firm tone as the portal had now opened and the Exorcist's were flying inside, to hell. Lute lead them in as Azrael just followed them from behind, closing the portal behind them.)

(As they arrived Lute started to comands the tropes. But then, she feel observed. When she looked at the way were she felt that she could see a shape running now being followed by exorcist's. She went there and when she arrived..there he was.. Adam with his guitar full of blood surrounded by exorcist's corpses)

— Adam... is that you..?

(Lute said now tearing a little. She tried to stay her composure and hold her tears as Adam said she had to do long ago. When she see Adam turning she couldn't spect what he was gonna say..)

— Who the heck are you? Stop starting at me freak!

(He had a more agressive tone than before as Lite looked in his eyes.. they were now filled dark and yellow pupils.. and now his colour pallete was black and red.. surprisingly that combined with his explosive personality but.. she couldn't leave him there at his luck)

(Lute was broken at her edge. She was holding her tears for Adam as she just tried to give an small smile, not getting into the point but then she regaines her composture and said with determination)

— Adam! Please hold a little more, i will get help from Sera!

(And then, lute flew away.. she could hear Adam yelling from down there as Azrael just looked at Adam in the ground, with a disgusted gaze as he opened the portal and closed it behind the army and himself)

 she could hear Adam yelling from down there as Azrael just looked at Adam in the ground, with a disgusted gaze as he opened the portal and closed it behind the army and himself)

(Finished part 3.5! Congrats!)