Introduction

Hello to you Levi crazy fans!
In the beginning, i wanna say that this is actually my first fanfic story l ever wrote, like ever! So don't be so mean to me. Also can u believe that English isn't my first language, so yes you will find alot and alot of grammatical mistakes and weired sentences that make no sense, so be patient with me i promise that reading this story will worth your time.

I've been reading so much of leviXreader fanfics, some were amazing and some were good, and there are some that were bad and i couldn't even make it to the second chapter, and what I did here that I kinda collect all of the the good things that I liked and added a few more things to this story. I don't like sad stories or seeing the characters I like suffer in any way, specially for a characters like Levi who already suffered alot, so there will not be any kind of sadness in this story, it will be more like our main character helping Levi to get over his traumas and accept himself, as for our main charcter she is a happy girl who loves her life, she is smart pretty and social, she is strong and independent, and she finds her happiness in helping other people in every way she could, she respects her family and superiors but she is a rebel when she wants to be, and she likes to have fun whenever she has the chance ,she respects other people and she can find the good in them , she can be patient and forgiven but she will stand for herself when she can't take it anymore, we will get to know her better during the story and I'm sure you will love her. My opinion is that this is the perfect person for Levi..

I will follow most of the events in the Anime but i will change alot of things you will find out as you read also i will add some characters and somethings that didn't exist in AOT , after all this the point of the fanfics right? I will be writing in third person POV ( she and he) most of the time, but also, there will be your POV and Levis POV. Also, one more thing Levi isn't short in this
story cause...why not?

For Levi's age here, he will be younger.

This story will contain smuts and mature stuff of all kinds, so i warned you!!