Chapter 1 : First Time

Joining the Scouts was the biggest impossible dream she achieved so far , being a noble and a daughter of highly known merchant is a two sided weapon for her, she liked the advantages of course ; all the money and luxury life she has, she is not complaining, she just hate the nobles lifestyle, and how snobby and greedy they are, they only cares about how they look and what they have ' how shallow and silly they are' she thinks. Her father is a little different though, specially when it comes to her he simply just can't say no to his beloved and kind daughter, its her grandmother who makes her life so difficult, with her bossy personality she just want to control her life starting from choosing the right husband saying that an extremely pretty and smart young lady like her should marry someone up to her standards, will she does agree with her grandmother, she is pretty and smart she is even funny as a bounce, but her standards are so much different from her grandmother's.

She did join the medical school because her grandmother wants her to become a doctor and even was one of the best students in it, and as much as she enjoyed it, when she graduated, she resumed back to her own dream of discovering the world beyond the walls the one she read about in her books, getting out of these stifling walls, and killing all the titans who surrounded and imprisoned them is all what she can imagine herself doing, its the only thing that can satisfy her.

She was standing on the wall looking at the green space of freedom in front her, yesterday she graduated the top of the 104th class and today she is going to choose where to join, will she already knew.

" Are you still going to choose the scouts Y/N " said Jean who was standing next to her "Yes, that's why l joined the training anyway" she answered, " What a waste! pretty girl like you should be safe inside the walls, not fighting those ugly bastards!" he said to her, " Are you worried about me, Jean? " she smiled playfully. She always likes to miss with him. " No! I know you can handle yourself!" He said, blushing hardly and earning a laugh from her, but that laugh didn't last long after a huge freaking titan appeared out of nowhere just in front of them.

Everything happened so fast. the titan shows up to destroy the gate of Trost and what looks like a dozens of titans start to attack the city, the cadets fought back with bravery but they were unskilled so they lost alot of their members, Y/N being the strongest cadet in her class and with remarkable skills and strength killed alot of titans herself that she lost counting in some point, and it became hard to unnotice her in middle of the chaos, right, she was shocked like everyone else after they saw what appeared like a titan who was helping them by killing other titans, but what shock them the most was when Eren her dear friend came out of the nape of that titan.

The garrison started to attack Eren. They didn't know what is going on or what he is, so the only logic thing for them was to attack and capture him.

Armin Mikasa and Y/N stood in front of them to protect Eren. They didn't care if he turned into a titan. They just wanted to save him now and then figure things out later.

One of the garrisons reached Eren who was very exhausted to fight back, only to get knocked out by Y/N, Mikasa took care of the others, another one came from behind them and tried to grab Eren,Y/N ran towards him and she kicked him right in the guts " Leave him alone asshole!" she yelled, " You punch of cowards! you were just standing there watching us die and did nothing to help us!" she said while she punched his chest that made him grunt in pain, she took hold of his hair and dragged him to the edge of the building they were standing on, " I will feed you to the titans you piece of shit! " she growled while holding the garrison's head, making him swing in the air with only the tips of his feet touching the roof " Let go of me you crazy bitch! " he was literally shaking, which is only made her laugh, but her playing time was harshly cut by a hard push to her side that made her fall to the ground with her attacker on top of her holding her wrists above her head and her legs under his knees, " Get off of me you pervert!" she yelled at him trying to get off of his grip but she couldn't, his grip was like chains around her body, but what held her more was his eyes, they were terrifying yet beautiful , grey with a hint of blue , his pale skin , pink lips black soft looking hair, she never saw a man that attractive before she thinks, his well build body kept her in place no matter how much she wiggled under him, he stood up with her wrists still in his hand and turned her around with her back facing his chest holding her hands behind her back, " I said let go of me you asshole!" he gripped her wrists harder making her wince in pain, Then a tall blonde man landed on the roof with afew other soldiers, they looked different from the garrisons, the look in their eyes the strength in their bodies, and the aura of power they give, there is something different about them, and when she looked down to the logos in their uniforms , she immediately knew, they were scouts, but still, she needs to help Eren out of this trouble.