MinoMizu

(Mizuki's POV)

I watched as my favorite idol, Minori of MORE MORE JUMP!, twirled and danced around on my screen. The group was live-streaming.

I'm always a viewer when they stream, mainly because of Minori. She's just so cute and beautiful, and she dances really well. Everything about her is perfect and yet imperfect and the same time.

She's so cool.

Most of the comments on the stream were for the other girls, Haruka Kiritani, Airi Momoi, and Shizuku Hinomori, because they have been idols for longer, and they're more popular, and they're okay, I guess. But my comments are always about Minori.

*Awesome twirl, Minori-chan!*

"Aw, thank you, Amia!" she blushed, and I squealed. She was so cute.

At the end of the livestream, I was about to turn off my phone when Airi announced something.

"Alright guys, we have a surprise! We're having a meet-and-greet this Saturday!" she winked. The comments were going crazy.

This was it. I could finally meet my idol in person.

"Alright, settle down guys." Airi looked a little frustrated that she couldn't keep up. "We'll be at the same venue that we were at last year around Christmas time." Shizuku said.

I had no idea where that was. Maybe I could ask Ena to ask Airi. Agh, no, too embarrassing.

But Minori, being the amazing person she was, explained for the people that didn't go last time. I blushed. I loved her.

They ended the livestream and I quickly went to mark the day on my calendar.

"I can't wait!" I squealed happily.

(Minori's POV)

"Phew! That was tiring!" I fell down onto the bench. Haruka giggled. "I think you did well, Minori. That one person, Amia, was cheering you on again."

I blushed a little. "I know! They're so sweet! They're always in the chat cheering for me!" I gushed.

Airi shook her head and Shizuku giggled. "Sounds like you have a fan, Minori-chan!" Shizuku smiled.

I smiled brightly. "Amia has been around since my first days as an idol trainee. They would comment on my videos on my personal channel all the time."

Airi's eyes went wide. "Sounds like a committed fan."

I sat up on the bench. "You think?" I thought for a second. "Yeah, I guess you're right. That means Amia was my very first fan!" I blushed. "I'm so honored!"

The three of them smiled at me. They were happy for me. "Well, I should get home." Shizuku was the first to speak again.

"Same here. I'll walk with you." Airi said.

"Do you need me to walk you home, Minori?" Haruka asked politely. "Oh no, I couldn't ask that of you!" I blushed.

She smiled. "It's really no trouble."

And so, she walked me home. I just can't resist when Haruka offers something.

When I got home, I marked the meet-and-greet on my calendar. "I can't wait!" I giggled.

(Mizuki's POV)

The day had finally arrived. I walked excitedly to the venue, but there was a huge line already. I groaned.

I spotted Ena in the crowd of people. Thank god she was at the end of the line. "Enanan~!" I ran up to her.

"Mizuki?" she looked surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to meet Minori. Why are you here?"

"Just here to see Airi."

"But you can see Airi any day." I was confused. "I know that, but I wanted to surprise her." she blushed a little.

I giggled. It was no secret that Ena had a crush on her childhood friend.

Just then, the doors opened. A brown haired girl came out. I think she had been in a MMJ stream before, but I don't usually pay attention to anything but Minori, so I couldn't remember her name.

"Come on in everyone!" she said cheerfully.

I practically jumped up in excitement.

This was it! I was finally meeting my idol!

The line seemed to drag on forever, but it was finally our turn. Ena headed over to Airi's area, while I went to Minori.

"Hello!" she gushed. She didn't get to meet many fans because most of them went to the other girls.

"Hi! I'm Mizuki Akiyama, but you know me as Amia!"

Her eyes went wide. "You're Amia?!"

"Yep, that's me!"

She blushed. "Wow! I'm finally meeting my very first fan! This is a dream come true!"

I blushed back. "Well, this is my dream come true, too! I've wanted to meet you forever!"

We stood there in silence for a second. "Could I get your number?" she asked suddenly.

"O-Of course!" I quickly grabbed my pen from my bag and wrote my phone number on her hand. Her skin was so soft.

She admired my handwriting. "Thank you so much!"

"Can I get yours too?" I asked. She took the pen and wrote on my hand. Her handwriting was adorable.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me." I blushed.

I walked away, because I couldn't hold up the line for more than 5 minutes.

Ena also walked away from Airi, blushing heavily. "I'm guessing that went well?" I giggled.

"Shut up."

(Minori's POV)

I can't believe I met Amia! And they were so pretty too!

They had pink hair and pink eyes, and their sense of fashion was beyond compare. They were gorgeous!

As soon as I got home, I texted them.

We became quick friends. I never thought I could become friends with a fan, but with Amia it makes so much sense. They're the same age as me, and they've been my fan for so long.

Turns out, they're a first year at Kamiyama, and they're part of a music group called Nightcord at 25:00. I listened to their music and it's really good. Apparently, Mizuki makes the MVs for the group.

I'm excited to get to know them more, little by little, and become even better friends with them.

A/N: hiii i love minomizu the sillies ever i started writing this at 4 am and it's 6 am now ahahahahah

anyways hope you liked it

Finished: 02/18/24 word count: 1035