" That's too chaotic for me! " (Pilot (0))

Warning: Bad english, i use "..." and "-" a lot, Vaggie's name changes in this AU (her new name is Penisse.), some characters change a lot lol, curse words are censored, lots of unserious scenes, Angel Dust and Anthony are the same person,

---

Angel Dust was going to the hotel after watching the barbie movie with one of his friends

" ...I really enjoyed watching the barbie movie with you. " Anthony was blushing.

" Yeah, me too. " The guy was just focusing on the road, but they were both smiling.

After some minutes, Anthony got our of the car and said goodbye to his friend, then IMMEDIATELY, Cherry Bomb was just right behind him.

" ANGEL!!! " Cherry yelled in his non-visible ears, Angel jumped and scram. " Wanna blow up something with me? " Cherry looked at him with puppy eyes jokingly.

" Oh- Okay. " He was tired, but hurting others wont hurt them...Badly.

(one crime later)

" BREAKING NEWS! YOUR FAVORITE STAR EVER HAS COMMITTED SOME COOL CRIMES! " Katie was screaming as if she didn't literally have a mic around her and no one could hear her, Tom just stares at her in silence. " ...SAY SOMETHING OR I'M DROPPING COFFE ON YOUR SHIRT. "

" OK PLEASE NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN- " Tom looks at the poorly written script. " ...What the f*** does this say- Who wrote this? Was it written by a 5 year old? " Tom looks at the camera man in anger.

The camera man nervously laughs and points at a 6 year old that was right next to him, the 6 year old starts crying.

" NONONO IT WASN'T MY INTENTIO- " Tom tried to explain but Katie dropped hotass coffee on him.

" SINCE HE'S TOO DUMB TO READ IT, I'LL HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING. BECAUSE OF THIS DUMBASS' FAULT. " Katie moves her neck in a weird way and pretends she knows what the paper says. " ANGEL DUST AND CHERRY BOMB, THE FAMOUS CHAOTIC DUO- "

The 6 year old girl cries. " THAT'S- THAT- THAT'S NOT WHAT THE PAPER SAYS!!! " Katie wants to shoot the little girl.

" LISTEN GIRL, YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE, AND I DO NOT CAR- " Katie was about to destroy the child, but Charlie quickly turns the tv off.

Charlie and Penisse (Penisse is Vaggie btw) sit in silence for a second then look at eachother in the eyes. Charlie was angry and Penisse was just surprised.

" HOLY S***- "

" I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HIM-! " Penisse was angry too

" TELL HIM HE'S GROUNDED FOR 69 YEARS! " Charlie stands up and walks around the sofa.

" THAT'S TOO LONG- AND HE'S NOT EVEN OUR SON?! " Penni was confused.

" I'M MOTHER OF ALL DEMONS, I DO WHAT I WANT- "

" No technically your father is... " Penni immediately interrupts. Charlie stares directly at Penisse. " NO WAIT- CHARL- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN CHARLIE-! "

" Ding dong! " Anthony smiles and knocks on the door thinking nothing would happen to him.

" ANGELTON YOU'RE IN F***ING TROUBLE, IF I WAS YOUR MOTHER, I WOULD GROUND YOU FOR 420 F***ING YEARS, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! THIS PLACE IS FOR REDEMPTION, NOT FOR PIECES OF S*** LIKE YOU WITH NO MONEY OR HOUSE TO STAY WHO EATS PINK-S*** LOLIPOPS ALL DAY AND WORKS ACTING ADULT MOVIES FOR A LIVING!!!"